Catchiest Song You Have Ever Heard

Esotera

May 5, 2011

From the pre-chorus (~0:30) to the end of the chorus (~1:05) is so insanely catchy. My second choice would be Like A G6, but I don't hate the community here enough to post it.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
This fucker. The chorus kept me awake for a full night since I could stop hearing it in my head. It played non-stop in there for at least 36 hours until I begun forgetting it.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
If by 'catchy' you mean 'can't stop listening to the thing even after years' then this:

if you mean 'can't get the bloody thing out of my head', then this:

Alarien

Feb 9, 2010
Difference between great, headbopping and catchy:

Obnoxiously catchy?

Also this (Skyrim video, to save people from some of the pain they might experience):

Catchy, awesome?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Prepare to have the catchiest of all catchy songs stuck in your head. I present to you

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm, at the moment i just have the phrase
"WHO TOLD YOU TO SHAVE OFF YOUR BE---" burned into my brain

This happens if you let your drummer sing the last song of the gig and he goes completely nuts with it... as if the Beards aren't awesome/weird enough:

- also awesome oboe solo

Senare

Aug 6, 2010

And I have never heard any version that surpasses the original. It certainly is catchy, though perhaps not danceable.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
It's one of those songs that are excellent when you're drunk and just hanging out with friends, but I fall back on Expose's "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me" whenever I need some music to distract myself with.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Easy.

<youtube=iP6XpLQM2Cs>

There's a reason this was the #1 song of 2010. There was no escaping it, even when it wasn't playing.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I can't stop doing shitty karaoke to this song, I just love the lyrics and the pronounciation. Don't ask me what's with the video, it was the first one that came up. :

Definitely not the catchiest ever but currently I just can't get this remix out of my head:

Here's a recent one from the Lego-movie that'll annoy the hell out of you or make you happy or both:

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I might be biased seeing as how I like cartoons, but...

And a bit of a warning...

Finally, I'll put a game theme in here...

WOO-OOO!

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
Skeleon said:
I can't stop doing shitty karaoke to this song, I just love the lyrics and the pronounciation. Don't ask me what's with the video, it was the first one that came up. :

Definitely not the catchiest ever but currently I just can't get this remix out of my head:

Here's a recent one from the Lego-movie that'll annoy the hell out of you or make you happy or both:
Loved Korns' cover of "Word Up", you should hear their lead singer working with Infected Mushroom (enjoy the choreographic stylings of DJ Von Douche)

Personally, I love Igor Presnyakovs' version of Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites.
You will be too awed by his skills to laugh at his facial expressions.

I like the Lego Movie song, it may be generic but it's still joyous and catchy, and the satire really hits on the third listen.

My favourite song to bob my head to? That's a really tough one, since I mostly listen to electronica.
I'm going through a few favourites now to decide what to share...

Stephan Bodzin - Hyperion (some Minimal Techno)

Robyn - Don't F***ing Tell Me WHAT TO DO! (Techno/Pop making great use of atmosphere)

Random Rab - Master of Gyroscopes (Relaxed, very warm and floaty, with an Indian flavour)

Booka Shade - Dusty Boots (What if The Engineer made House?)

Cut Chemist - Metrorail Thru Space (Cheery, sounds like big things are running on time)

And for those of you who can't be bothered to search on youtube:
House with a wistful, bluesy tone, still very "get up and get moving", after all:
You will get older
You can't catch time
You'll have a good life
And then you'll die...

thewanderer41

Jun 20, 2012
Worgen said:
Prepare to have the catchiest of all catchy songs stuck in your head. I present to you
I am imagining your avatar playing your song XD

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Thanks to this thread, I have unleash this demon back to the presnt!

Also for cartoon it would have to be McCracken newest show Wander over Yonder-
Skeleon said:
Yeah that has been currently stuck in my head but in a good way mostly if it weren't for the dubstep part of that song.