Categorize yourself into a music genre

Ruffle My Truffles

Nov 20, 2009
So if you were to put yourself into a music genre based on your personality where would you put yourself?

Here are some genres you could use alterative,black metal,death metal,electronic,hip hop,rap,indie,indie rock,metal,pop,psychedelic,thrash,rock

PUR3_GAM3R33

May 23, 2009
we'll I'm always incredibly happy and some-what hyper active so I think I'll be in ether the Electronica or Pop genre. More so the Electronica genre. :)

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Alternative.

I don't fall under any pre defined categories...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I like to call my preference "Rock with an Organ" Basically it's 70's rock bands, that seem to use a lot of organ style sound in their music:
Boston
Scorpions
And a more modern take: Wolfmother

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Indy. I'm artistic and freaky, but in an enjoyable way.
This is also good because of the sheer variety in Indie music. It's never necessarily the same sound all around. So it works well for the spontaneous people that change depending on the day. I hereby hop on the Indie personality bandwagon.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Considering my sense of humor and the music I listen to most I'm going to say Death Metal.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
i would normally consider myself a metalhead. all my friends consider me a goth/metalhead.
but for some uncontrollable reason, i listen to a lot of indie music. maybe its because i read QC and listen to some of the bands hey mention.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Oh dear... I'm a genuine metalhead, so it would be a shame to say anything else than thrash metal.
My views are pretty simular to what most Swedish trallpunk bands sing about though; beer and anti-authorities!

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
Indie-Folk, I tend to blend the traditional with the experimental in most aspects of my life, from dress to ideals and all in between.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
hipster music(so alternative indie stuff that you have never heard of).
because supposedly I look like one but I am very nice person with a dark sense of humour.