Catherine: Confirmed for West

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
WHY OH WHY ISN'T THIS COMING TO PC?!

I need my dose of utter weirdness in game form... it is a happy but sad day for me...

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
I like it for it's originality, my girlfriend will like it for it being utterly freaking bizarre (She's an Earthbound fangirl)

Win win!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Guess I will be importing it from America. Still I get to play it! HELL YEAH!

Though I did want to have the boxart with the girl in glasses...

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
I had no idea what this even was, and now after reading a few articles and watching a trailer, I feel that my being unaware of it was appropriate. What the hell is the appeal here? Why is there hype at all? This doesn't even look like a game, certainly not one I could possibly see being any good. What are people seeing in this that I'm clearly missing?

Sejs Cube

Jun 16, 2008
Catherine: confirmed to be about box climbing.

Honestly I was much more interested about the game until I saw the quick look of the demo over on Giant Bomb.

Now all I've got is a vague sense of dull disappointment.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Pretty neat, now i just hope that the European release isnt delayed for some reason, like Germany moaning about violent content or somthing like that. :x

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Oh go on, who didn't see this coming? I think this is the 3rd time I saw it, it's to rile up the fans and get them to talk about it, free marketing attempts, what a world!

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Jabberwock xeno said:
Eri said:
tony2077 said:
hmm i wonder will i be able to buy it without looking like a pervert???
Jabberwock xeno said:
tony2077 said:
My worry exactly...
Amazon.com
It's complicated.
They don't know you're not 18 yet. A card is all you need. Also, M games are 17+ not 18.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
This is awesome....and now we just have to hope it doesn't get banned in Australia.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
tony2077 said:
Walk in the retailer and buy it like a MAN. If anyone gives you a weird look just screw them.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
tony2077 said:
Walk in the retailer and buy it like a MAN. If anyone gives you a weird look just screw them.
i just though of another thing is it even any good anyone have any gameplay videos

GroovyV

Feb 23, 2011
Well, I'm glad i at least partially saw through their ploy, ...but it doesn't matter. Don't have an Xbox 360 or PS3.