Catherine Gets Seductively Horrifying New Trailer

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:
...Remind me of Boogiepop Phantom.

Or Paranoia Agent.
I got the same Paranoia Agent vibe as well. For some reason it also reminded me of Rule of Rose, this old PS2 surhorror game. I think it's the whole psychosexual horror vibe.
That game with the SUPPOSE Lesbian lolicon content? The one BANNED from the UK over nothing?

Yeah, I can see that.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Sacman said:
Dr. wonderful said:

Or Paranoia Agent.
that's what I was thinking... also I thought I was the only one who heard of Boogiepop Phantom since every anime thread is devoid of it...
Hey, Boogie is Confusing, and I only happen to remember it from Anime select 4 years back.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Dr. wonderful said:
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:

Or Paranoia Agent.
I got the same Paranoia Agent vibe as well. For some reason it also reminded me of Rule of Rose, this old PS2 surhorror game. I think it's the whole psychosexual horror vibe.
That game with the SUPPOSE Lesbian lolicon content? The one BANNED from the UK over nothing?

Yeah, I can see that.
Yup, and the "supposed lesbian lolicon content" was of course complete bullshit. Actually a really, really really cool story though if you can stand what is probably one of the worst survival horror games ever in terms of gameplay.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:

Or Paranoia Agent.

Yeah, I can see that.
Yup, and the "supposed lesbian lolicon content" was of course complete bullshit. Actually a really, really really cool story though if you can stand what is probably one of the worst survival horror games ever in terms of gameplay.
Bull, I loved that game more then I loved Hauting Ground.

which is really horrible in gameplay.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Dr. wonderful said:
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:
AgentNein said:
Dr. wonderful said:

Or Paranoia Agent.

Yeah, I can see that.
Bull, I loved that game more then I loved Hauting Ground.

which is really horrible in gameplay.

More power to you then! I love it too, as I have a high tolerance for oldschool survival horror. I just always add that disclaimer, as a lot of gamers aren't so hot on the gameplay.

Fucking haunting game though. Might play through it again this October, very tis the season.

Gingernerd

Jan 16, 2010
I'm glad they haven't gone too far with the graphics.

SMT games get some criticism for not being overblown and extravagant (pretty colour overload!) They're beautiful games and don't need to go OTT with graphics. It looks perfect to me.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
What...what is this...I don't even...

This creeps me out way too much. I mean, this is just too weird for my tastes. Besides, have we even seen a second of gameplay? Is this going to be a Heavy Rain type of game? Except with sheep people? And attractive women?