Catherine Officially Cheating on Japan With U.S.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Gamegodtre said:
JaredXE said:
Now if only we can get that Ubisoft Wii game over here.
sorry but fox news wont allow that.

If Fox News speaks for the majority of the American people, I'll shoot myself. It speaks for the ignorant, the religious, and the fearful. Besides, what little I saw of the game had NO sex in it.

*stupidpuritanicalignorantchristianrightwingburblebloops*

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
rees263 said:
Okay, yay America, I guess...

>_>

<_<

What about Europe!?!
While I agree with this sentiment I'm too busy going
To care, at least it's getting an english translation, if it comes down to it I'll import it.

Here's hoping for a censor free translation though.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
great. now I don't have to learn japaneese to understand it. Now how am I going to be motivated to learn a new language?

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Good news, it seems a console title that might actually have a shot at properly dealing with more overt sexuality and eroticism.

rees263 said:
What about Europe!?!
As long as there's an English dub/sub version available, it should be fairly easy to import the game, at least for the region free PS3 version. Might even be cheaper too, actually, if current US$ exchange rates holds up.

So unless the American version is censored, it shouldn't be too much trouble for those Europeans who want the game.

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
What IS this game?!? I've seen a lot about it, and Giant Bomb did a walkthrough of the demo, but I still ahve no idea what it is at it's core...is it a puzzle-game/dating-sim?

Gamegodtre

Aug 24, 2009
JaredXE said:
Gamegodtre said:
JaredXE said:
Now if only we can get that Ubisoft Wii game over here.
sorry but fox news wont allow that.

If Fox News speaks for the majority of the American people, I'll shoot myself. It speaks for the ignorant, the religious, and the fearful. Besides, what little I saw of the game had NO sex in it.

*stupidpuritanicalignorantchristianrightwingburblebloops*
yes and those ignorant, fearful, religious zealots will never let We Dare come to the US
altho i would like to see Glenn Beck run his mouth about it......

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
-Zen- said:
Don't be sad. You guys still get We Dare.
...Yay. To be fair, I did respond to the We Dare trailer in much the same way as I did to Catherine. Frowns, head cocked to the side, and "what... the...?"

Larsirius

May 26, 2010
How about Europe? Any word wheather or not the game will be region restricted? I usually don't import games, so I have no idea how commonplace such restrictions are. Anyone have any importing experience?

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
I think I can some up everyone's response to this in two words: HECK YEAH!!!
More like "Meeeeh."

A bunch of nonsense about how you don't get the game which makes people want it more and then they say "okay you can have it" isn't enough to make me go "okay now I will buy it then." They need to try some real promotion of the title first. Right now, that blurb in the article about the guy who wakes up with a different girl is the most I've ever heard about it aside from all the erotic whatnots.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
YES! YES! OH HELL FUCKING YES!!!

This has got to be the best news I will get all month!

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Not going to lie, to me that looks GOD AWFULL.

I don't think ive ever seen a game i want LESS than this.

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
mjc0961 said:
BreakfastMan said:
I think I can some up everyone's response to this in two words: HECK YEAH!!!
More like "Meeeeh."

A bunch of nonsense about how you don't get the game which makes people want it more and then they say "okay you can have it" isn't enough to make me go "okay now I will buy it then." They need to try some real promotion of the title first. Right now, that blurb in the article about the guy who wakes up with a different girl is the most I've ever heard about it aside from all the erotic whatnots.
As a person who has seen the gameplay it seems to be part horror and later levels look plain evil in difficulty.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Hold the fucking phone... Europe k thx

You're almost there Atlus just announce a Europe release date and i will offically buy Persona 4.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Clearly they are spying on my conversations with my brother over the phone.

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
Having not heard anything about this game til the box art article, I have been researching it, and am thoroughly intrigued!

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
Jacob Haggarty said:
Not going to lie, to me that looks GOD AWFULL.

I don't think ive ever seen a game i want LESS than this.
So you'd rather play Ethnic cleansing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

:p

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Good for you, maybe it won't be so bad after Fox News rips it apart and the board of ratings make Atlus censor parts of it...:3

Only kidding...just waiting for the Europe release date now....right Atlus?