Cats are so stupid...

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Azure-Supernova said:
anthony87 said:
Azure-Supernova said:
Really, looking at the video we're the stupid ones. Let me re-phrase that: 'Use pet owners are the stupid ones'. Your cat doesn't have to work, doesn't have to pay bills, doesn't have to worry about food, doesn't have to do shit and you feed it and give it a home.

Cats are stupid, humans are soft.
...You don't have a pet do you?
No, my dog died in February. Which is why I know humans are soft.
My cat died this year from complications during a procedure at the vet.

Pets die, it's pretty much guaranteed as soon as we get them.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Cats are individuals and therefore, all different.

Most cats? Pretty smart.

My current cat? Not so much so. I've seen suddenly him hiss at the blanket he's been sitting on for 10 minutes.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
ninjastovall0 said:
At least their not annoying as dogs
wet slimy tongues
barking at night at the smallest (and I mean that) thing
licking their balls
their smell(especially when wet)
so stupidly friendly they never leave you the fuck alone.
It really depends on the type of dog considering dogs vary much more than cats in physical appearance and demeanor. Some dogs are rather quiet and calm while others need to be muzzled. But I do agree with you on the smell, especially wet dogs tend to smell horrible.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
im a dog person but ill admit that cats are pretty smart, they're just lazy assholes

also...was that dud wearing silk boxers? fancy

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Fishtie said:
Cats are individuals and therefore, all different.

Most cats? Pretty smart.

My current cat? Not so much so. I've seen suddenly him hiss at the blanket he's been sitting on for 10 minutes.
Reminds me of my cat...
HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT!
*stares at wall for a minute*
Okay, okay...
AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU!?
*runs away from*
Oh, oh... it's that person that feeds me everyday...

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
I'm a huge sap for cats and the dumber they are the more I love them. I've sworn to myself not to get one for a long time, though. I really don't need to be responsible for another living thing right now.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
As a cat owner I can affirm that they are bewilderingly stupid, yet equally adorable which I feel balances things nicely.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
ninjastovall0 said:
At least their not annoying as dogs
wet slimy tongues
barking at night at the smallest (and I mean that) thing
licking their balls
their smell(especially when wet)
so stupidly friendly they never leave you the fuck alone.
A cats tongue is much worse than a dogs.
My cat's smart he figured out how to open the kitchen door. He might be a bit stupid, once it tried jumping through a closed window. It was trying to get a parrot on the other side. My dog's stupider.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Yes, Cats are fucking dumb as hell. Dogs do dumb shit too, but generally only as puppies. Cats will continue to chase laser pointers forever. Cats are entertaining because they're stupid. They don't really have any other use other than entertainment in a modern, mouse free house.

I'm a dog person, all the way. I like my possessions, a pet is just a glorified possession, to have a use. Every dog I've had has, at least, been an early warning alarm for anyone coming home, if not an actual guard dog.

AmaterasuGrim

Jul 16, 2011
Cant really say anything is dumb since we can't even understand animals/ speak their language so we can't really say they are any dumber then us because some animals can show they are pretty intelligent whilst others are pretty dumb looking, i will say that pet's a more likely 50/50 dumb & smart smart because well pets have has clean them clean up after them feed them open doors for them walk them & so on people are pet's slaves.

dreddfan

Oct 21, 2010
WouldYouKindly said:
Yes, Cats are fucking dumb as hell. Dogs do dumb shit too, but generally only as puppies. Cats will continue to chase laser pointers forever. Cats are entertaining because they're stupid. They don't really have any other use other than entertainment in a modern, mouse free house.

I'm a dog person, all the way. I like my possessions, a pet is just a glorified possession, to have a use. Every dog I've had has, at least, been an early warning alarm for anyone coming home, if not an actual guard dog.
Dogs kill small children. Cats do not.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
neonit said:
i think that all cats are on super genius level of intelligence. i mean, try - as a human, convince someone to pick up your poop. having difficulties? cats have none......
or try to convince someone to give you food for free..... no prop for a cat.
also, try jumping on someones fence and start meowing for a whole night. cat probably would suffer no consequences. you will. eh... just trust me.....
Nah my mates neighbour tried to bait their cat, it never did any shit like that but he laced cat food with poison and put it on his front lawn.

Some people really hate cats, so they don't get by repercussion free.

Azure-Supernova said:
'Use pet owners are the stupid ones'
What does this even mean?

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
dreddfan said:
Rawne1980 said:
Cats are evil.

Cats are very evil.
There is no such thing as an evil animal.
Cats are evil.

Pretty sure I already said that.

Look at the cats on your street when you walk past them, they are watching you, waiting until it's time to take over the world.

Cats are evil.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Just a word of warning, you will be one of the first casualties when our glorious feline overlords take over. I will welcome them with open arms.