Caught having sex

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
I discuss video games on the internet... obviously i've never had sex.

captcha: sorry sight. Well, screw you.

Havzad

Oct 9, 2010
It's a part of life, so what, your having sex? Your mother had sex with your dad to have you. She probably also had sex for non-reproductive reasons too. Your mom isn't going to be angry that your having sex. She'll be pissed at first but she can`t force you to stop, she did it too. If your caught, just wait a while things will cool down. Besides i think your mother would be happy to learn that
1.you are confident enough to score.
2. your feelings for this person are strong enough to take you to the next level.
and 3. you have determined your sexuality.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
*puts on old man glasses*
Back in my day, we went out and found other places to have sex besides our parents' houses!

But then, I moved out the first time when I was sixteen.

So yeah, never tried to hide the fact I was having sex... but never tried it in my parents' house.

Palmerama

Jul 23, 2011
Magefeanor said:
Never been caught, but I once caught someone while looking for my hat.
I saw the hat poking up from a blanket, so I pulled the blanket of and found my friend giving his GF some oral.
I took the hat from his head and said I'd be leaving and walked out the door...
I didn't really care, but I was afraid he'd shit himself when he let out a huge fart just as he noticed me.
Ha Ha that is classic. I had a similar experience with one of my housemates. I was in her room looking for one of my games she'd borrowed. AS I found it her & her girlfriend burst in kissing & groping each other and jump on the bed. I try very quietly to sneak out and then sneeze causing them both to turn sharlp at me in horror. I just nod at them hold the game up & say thanks & make my exit. Few minutes later we could hear them anyway. Her girlfriend is so bloody loud.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Never been caught in the act, once a cop stopped us before the act (we were in my car).

He was actually really chill, he basically said that the place we had parked was a common stowage site for stolen cars, so he basically checks every car that stops in that area, and that we should find a more private place next time.

Good cops are some of the best people in the world, crooked cops are some of the worst.

Also, in terms of awkwardness, my worst moment had to be when I was climbing back into bed with my gf about 6 years ago when we were 15ish- I was climbing into bed and she was in her panties and when her mom entered the room it looked like I was about to enter her. Made shit unnecessarily awkward for a while.

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
HA.

No, no, I'm quite the virgin. So much so that I'm pretty sure reality has been warping around me to keep it that way.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
At one point my Girlfriend's sister walked in on us, she just stood there, my girlfriend looked at her, I didn't notice, me being on top and kept going. When I turned around she screamed bloody murder. That was last week, she still won't talk to me.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Nope, though I did have some roommates in college not use proper etiquette when it comes to warning me to keep away.

chris89300

Jun 5, 2010
Haha so what dude? I think my mom caught just once. Anyways can't really remember if it was more than once, but I was going down on this chick and yeah, it kills the mood, but I really don't see why it would get awkward with your mom, I mean, c'mon, she's not 5 years old, if anyone shouldn't be able to make eye contact, it's your mom, since she was the one catching you.

But anyways, everyone has sex, and everyone gets caught at least once.
Besides, it's not like you were about to do it with a sexdoll, eh? Now THAT would be awkward, and would totally justify her disowning you :p.

Dreamer of Theaters

Jun 15, 2011
Rofl, I heard my sister have sex with ex-boyfriend about four times, although my sister never seemed to care, lol. She even laughed about it when I told her.
As for me... I'm still part of the virign alliance, lol.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
TehCookie said:
Look her in the eyes and finish like a boss.

Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do in that situation. First of all my family isn't ashamed about sex, my mom forced me to come along to help her pick out lingerie for her to impress my dad. Second my mom has been pestering me to get laid and has been calling me gay because I haven't done it yet so she'd probably be happy and I could see her asking if I need anything.
My mum has actually been prodding me more and more recently about getting a girlfriend. It might be because I bought a computer recently, and i've been acting more and more like my brother, who has had a computer for a long time, is 21, and still never had a girlfriend.

But I doubt i'll ever be as bad as him.

Basically she would ask me if i was going to the formal for my final school year, and whether I'd be bringing anyone, and I'd say yes, to her first question, but then "Incredibly unlikely" to the second, then she'd ask me why, and I'd explain that it was because i'm no risk taker when it comes to anything concerning real life, and every girl I know for sure likes me...well...either I'd never get into a situation where I'd talk to them. They're mostly infatuation types. Except for one, which I'll likely never see again.

CellShaded

Aug 8, 2009
Walked in on the act as such, no. Though once my step-dad came home just as we were done, and I was all..worn out, out of breath and whatnot. Bit red in the face. So, uh..that's how I greeted him.

Oh, and me and my partner regularly have sex at their house, and it turns out that you can hear /everything/. Not that it means we'll be quiet. Or atleast I won't. 8D

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Another thread I'm not sure why I'm following.

I've been bookmarking and undoing it and just going back and forth. I just have this nasty habit of reading things that I'm sure will bother me in some form. Even when I know I shouldn't.

Blah.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Define caught.

My parents found a condom wrapper after my first time, that sucked.

Otherwise, no, I'm very careful.

adamroberthenry

Mar 22, 2010
Me and my ex were very close to being caught once at work when i was in his office and i was giving him head, and the cleaner burst through the door, but i managed to duck under his desk fast enough so she didnt see me... just him with a very red face!

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
Xiado said:
Look them in the eye and keep going. Why should you be embarrassed about someone intruding on your private doings?
You my friend have now earned my daily allotment of internets!

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
So after all the times of looking at forums where people discussed themselves getting caught having sex it seems im now a part of that group..kinda...earlier today my mother walked in on me and my girlfriend about to have sex for the first time. I cant even make eye contact with her anymore. so im just wondering, anyone else have any very awkward situations like this?
hehe...My mum's walked in on my lady and me twice....and we're all fine about. Mum seemed more freaked out then we were, so all good.