Caught having sex

Conn1496

Apr 21, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Sean Hollyman said:
I've never even done it, never even had a girlfiend o_O

We all know that feel bro. We just have to pray things will work out.
Me too, bro, me too... The only difference is that I don't plan on a relationship any time soon. They're just too much trouble.

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
Hmmm. Well, of the three or four gf's I had over high school that I was actually intimate with, I don't think we were ever caught.. visually. Can't say for sound. Sometimes you just forget how thin some walls are. But meh. Whatever drama came around from it (pregnancy scares at that age are the worst thing imaginable, trust me), never revolved around being caught, thank god.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
Suicidejim said:
My house just has an agreement. I leave her to do whatever she's doing, she does the same for me. Although there have been one or two occasions in which I've had to frantically leap out of bed/dress/untie my girlfriend at hyper speed because we were needed for various reasons.
Dress and then untie the girl?

Mandalore_15

Aug 12, 2009
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
So after all the times of looking at forums where people discussed themselves getting caught having sex it seems im now a part of that group..kinda...earlier today my mother walked in on me and my girlfriend about to have sex for the first time. I cant even make eye contact with her anymore. so im just wondering, anyone else have any very awkward situations like this?
Best plan to get over the awkwardness:

Invite the girl over for dinner, then when all the family are around the table, flip her onto it and take her right there and then like a boss. Then, there will be no depths to which you can go further, so it kind of renders what they think of you moot, as it can only get better!

Owen Majkowski

May 16, 2011
I've never actually been caught, but it's been close.

After me and my then Gf's first time, we decided to shower together. Literally moments after we get out my parents come home.

My sister has come home literally seconds after my GF (same girl) and I got our clothes back on.

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
strangly the feeling you get when someone walks in on you masturbating is the same feeling you getwhen someone walks in on your suicide attempt.

Also had friends walk in on me and an ex girlfriend having sex. while she was in the middle of an orgasm. I felt like a boss after that.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Got caught on your first time?

God damn :D

Bloody rookies, don't you know how to lock a door?

No locks? Don't risk it :D

I've never been caught.

And I've been with the same girl since I was 15.
I feel like you must have been in an awkward situation where someone was at the door and they knew both of you were in there but because it was locked they didn't come in :p. That's exactly what happened to me and my girlfriend last time she visited (doesn't live in the same state as me).

Dajmin said:
If you're old enough and responsible enough to have sex, why would you feel ashamed for doing it? If you're actually worried whether your (or their) parents will approve then it's probably not a good idea.
I don't think it's that in most cases. Like I know that both my parents and my girlfriend's parents are aware that we have sex and they don't seem to mind all that much, but being walked in on is just awkward. It's like your parents walking in on you naked or something except much worse. It's just an awkward feeling, not necessarily and "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling. (although I'm sure it's an "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling a lot of the time.)

Dec 14, 2009
SeeIn2D said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Got caught on your first time?

God damn :D

Bloody rookies, don't you know how to lock a door?

No locks? Don't risk it :D

I've never been caught.

And I've been with the same girl since I was 15.
I feel like you must have been in an awkward situation where someone was at the door and they knew both of you were in there but because it was locked they didn't come in :p. That's exactly what happened to me and my girlfriend last time she visited (doesn't live in the same state as me).

Dajmin said:
If you're old enough and responsible enough to have sex, why would you feel ashamed for doing it? If you're actually worried whether your (or their) parents will approve then it's probably not a good idea.
I don't think it's that in most cases. Like I know that both my parents and my girlfriend's parents are aware that we have sex and they don't seem to mind all that much, but being walked in on is just awkward. It's like your parents walking in on you naked or something except much worse. It's just an awkward feeling, not necessarily and "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling. (although I'm sure it's an "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling a lot of the time.)
I didn't have a lock on my door.

That's how awesome I am.

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
When you have sex in public places, you are bound to be discovered a time or two ;) (for the record, I do no enjoy being caught, or even to have sex in public places, sometimes it just happens :))
The most embarrassing time was when my girl and I were on an airmatrass, floating on a lake. The environmental security signaled from the shore, he was even more embarrassed than we were XD

At my parents home I was caught two or three times (mom, dad AND brother), but that's nothing compared to me finding my dad eating out my mother when I was 14 and came back home because I missed the bus...

BakaMick

Jun 25, 2009
My (then) girlfriend loved it when I went down on her, and she was by no means 'Quiet'. So on day, we are at her place, I go downtown, she is quite vocal about how much she likes it, 10 minutes later (on our second go) 4 policemen come through the door because a neighbour reported hearing 'A woman screaming'.

So that was a fun day...

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Never been caught by my parents. One time I did scare the hell out of my girlfriend though; we were in the living room downstairs, parents were upstairs asleep... once we were done I went to go get a drink, went round the room and came in through a side door. She leapt off the sofa butt naked, thinking it was Dad coming into the room or something.

It wasn't even intentional, I just went round that way 'cos I'd left all my clothes there...

This would probably make more sense if you knew the layout to my house. Anyway.

I have been caught by people other than my parents at various parties though. To the point where I'm fairly surely most of my friends could recognise me just from seeing my naked butt.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I've been caught by so many people so often I'm on the verge of declaring them all in cahoots, in some twisted plan to put me off ever having sex.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Never been caught. Combined with all the wierd-ass (semi-public) locations (dressing booths, swimmingpools, bushes, benches, cars) I've visited doing stuff, it's quite the miracle.

But as long as I'm in or around the house and I'm not alone, I'll make sure stuff happens without taking too many clothes off and I'll always keep a close ear / eye on potential hazards. It distracts, but only a little. It's not such a bad thing when you realise that being distracted by a sound occasionally (and making sure she doesn't notice) makes you endure longer. Hehe.

Snydeclyde

Jun 23, 2012
Never been caught, mainly because i live in my own apartment, though i havent whilst staying at either mine or my gf's parents, just wait till late night/early morning or until nobody's in,

my mum and dad wouldn't be bothered anyway, it's not like they're naive enough to think we don't do it, they're pretty cool bout this kinda stuff, same with alcohol when i came home p****d up for the first time they thought it was hilarious watching me pretend i wasn't drunk whilst leaning on the wall, or when my mum found my 'adult collection' and just said 'atleast it's women', they know these things are gonna happen whether thay try to stop it or not.

So back OT yeh no scares so far although it's not really something to be embarassed about in my opinion.

Also regarding the lock thing, bit of a mood kill when your getting to it and someone has to go lock the door so i can definately see why thats an issue.

joe-h2o

The name's Bond... Hydrogen Bond
Oct 23, 2011
Train conductor, late night, large reflective train window - he had a front row seat. Still he didn't seem too troubled by it so we finished up before he came to check our tickets.

The train was deserted, except for him I suppose, but we didn't think of that.