CD Projekt Red CEO: Cyberpunk 2077 will be "More Ambitious on Every Single Front"

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
blackrave said:
*snipped for space chummer*

OR
That may part of investigation based on someone else's memories
Or they both were doing some sort of VR training (for extra dick points guy may have been taking role of a cybercrazy girl and gave her his opponents likeness)
I think it's called "braindancing" in CP setting.
That sounds familiar.

You could well be right.
There's far too little information but my above snipped ramble was my take on it.
One thing for sure.
It's going to be an interesting setting to see in game form.
There's a lot of scope for them to play with.

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Full line: The company's next game, Cyberpunk, will show the benefit of those extra resources, "more ambitious on every single front, in the development and on the marketing side."

One possible translation: We will spend a little more on development (ports galore), and a hellava lot more on marketing, like EA.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
im really keen for this game and yeah ive been waiting since 1990 for it.
ive watched the trailer quite a few times and i will say they capture the feel of cybperpunk, the have all the nods to the tabletop game like network new 54, the look of night city, cyberpsychosis, and the c-swat response.

also helps that they have mike pondsmith the creator of cyberpunk working with them as well.

as for the trailer being sexist, to me it shows how dangerous augmentations are in the game, you have a typical clubber loosing the plot and able to stand up to police automatic gunfire and shows her development from cyberpsycho to being recruited. but i also get how it could appear sexist with her being shown in next to nothing with a gun to her head

The Purple Grape

Jun 5, 2015
Hope it is good. Should be judging how the Witcher games got better, maybe not brilliant int he end, but better as they went on.

Shadowrun is a better universe imo

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
The Purple Grape said:
Hope it is good. Should be judging how the Witcher games got better, maybe not brilliant int he end, but better as they went on.

Shadowrun is a better universe imo
Maybe you think is better, but the comparison between them is completely meaningless.
Shadowrun have fantasy elements and Cyberpunk doesn't. Except the developers put somekind of secret which connect the Witcher games with Cyberpunk universe.