Celebrity Crushes

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Summer Glau...

Sorry, I was daydreaming there. She was just so beautiful in Sarah Conner Chronicles. Now that I think about it, she was the sole reason I kept watching that series!

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
I've never had one, sure there are plenty of celebrities who are pretty but at the end of the day I only ever really see them when they are in front of a camera and I've no idea what they are like in person. Besides I don't really watch much TV.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I'm relatively obsessed with Jon Hamm (most famous for portraying Don Draper in Mad Men for those of you who don't know), he just looks incredible, oozes charisma and charm and has such a lovely smile too. From what I've read he also seems to be a real friendly, down to earth person. Also, Scarlet Johansson is simply gorgeous. Definately the best looking actress alive today, for me anyway.

Qmonster

Sep 20, 2010
I don't really get celeb crushes, there's something about Anne Hathaway. I don't think she's particularly talented or the most beautiful star, but when I see those big brown eyes, I just... sorta... drift....

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
PsychedelicDiamond said:
Daniela Katzenberger. Now, fortunately, none of you have any idea who that is. More well known celebrity "crushes" of mine would be australian-chinese actress Dichen Lachman, musician Emilie Autumn and hollywood-actress Scarlett Johannson.
I am German. I know who Daniela Katzenberger is. And now please tell me you're kidding.

OT: I had quite the crush on Emma Watson.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
zoey Deschanel (or however her name is spelt) who is in Yes Man. Also, there is Ellen Page, who I think is really hot. And Emma Watson. I mean seriosuly, just look at her. I used to have a crush on the actress who played Ginny Weasely when the 2nd Harry Potter film came out, too. but that was years ago, when I was like 12. Also there's Hayley Williams of Paramore fame, and Kari Byron from Mythbusters, since I quite like redheads.

Oh, and David Tennant.

moloha said:
Ellen Page And Zooey Deschanel

Yes. I am 16. Yes, I would still marry them right now. Both of them. At the same time.
I've totally been ninja'ed.

Mar 9, 2010
Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel are the guys I'd have a bromance with, but aside from that I don't really have a crush on anyone. I tend to just think I'd do a celebrity, rather than have a crush on them.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Jewel Staite (she was Kaylee in Firefly) is just... gorgeous.
Emma Watson is cute too.

I have no idea what either of their personalities are like outside of the characters they play, so if I talked to them I may well go off them. Meh. I'd still like the chance to talk to em just the same.

Apr 24, 2008
Dawn French. I'd do things to her, like take her hand in marriage.

I can see her now, in the kitchen, bent over a hot stove...but I can't see the stove.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
Ryan Reynolds. I loved him in The Nines. Green Lantern... Ehh... I pretend it doesn't exist.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
someonehairy-ish said:
Jewel Staite (she was Kaylee in Firefly) is just... gorgeous.
Emma Watson is cute too.

I have no idea what either of their personalities are like outside of the characters they play, so if I talked to them I may well go off them. Meh. I'd still like the chance to talk to em just the same.
exactly my point. i forgot about Happy McSmiley's actress.
also Bonnie Wright (she played ginny weasely) and... the blonde one off harry potter. the batshit insane one. her actress. and i'm 15 too.
and maybe rupert grint...
also andy biersack/sixx.
moloha said:
Ellen Page And Zooey Deschanel

Yes. I am 16. Yes, I would still marry them right now. Both of them. At the same time.
If i did so too would that make us brothers, husbands or just two guys in a poly-amorous relationship?

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008

And

Man, do I have a thing for Jennifer Lawrence...

I also have man-crushes on David Tennant (who's shocked by this? Anyone?), Edward Norton, and Sharlto Copley, but that's more about talent than anything.

Viral_Lola said:
Ryan Reynolds. I loved him in The Nines. Green Lantern... Ehh... I pretend it doesn't exist.
For what it's worth, he's a really, really nice guy. And I think we can forgive him Green Lantern since he gave us Buried.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Neil Patrick Harris. Maggie Grace. Michelle Rodriguez. Maggie Q. Karl Urban.

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
Me and My boyfriend have this joke about Hugh Jackman being the only exception. For example:

Most of the cast of the original X-men should not work on that franchise again... Except Hugh Jackman.

I don't really like men with hairy chests... Except Hugh Jackman.

I would never leave my boyfriend for anyone in the world... Well, you get the picture.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel and Carey Mulligan.

All you Mila Kunis fans need to get up on some Black Swan. You're in for a treat!

Reman Khaar

May 26, 2011
Shannon Doherty, even though she's twice my age, and from what I hear she's a total ***** in real life. >_>

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Zantos said:
Also Bonnie Wright, the girl that plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films. I have a thing for redheads, and it had the added bonus of being able to really creep my Dad out in the cinema if I made low groaning noises every time she was onscreen.
You sick, sick man!

ReservoirAngel said:
Do you want me to list them? Because trust me, it's quite an excessive list. I think I might have something wrong with me.
No need to tell us, we already know. Fire away, we've got chest high walls at the ready.

OT: Morena Baccarin is the only one that comes to mind at the moment. Though I quite like Laura Fraser as well.