Characters who died too soon :(

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
Josh Kurber said:
Exactly! But he was a man of duty, and even if Dart told him to not attack, he would have done what he could to save Albert.

Speaking of the Almighty Douchebag, I never used Albert once Lavitz died. Mainly because he took Lavitz's Jade Dragoon power. Also, because I was accustomed to Lavitz's combos, and Albert's were very different in timing.

To be honest, I used Dart, Rose, and Shana for a long time. Shana wasn't... horrible. But she was LoD's equivalent of a White Mage lol. Then, once she lost her power to that annoying chick, I started using Kongol, Rose, and Dart. Sometimes Meru. She wasn't that bad of a fighter, especially in Dragoon form.
I always use Haschel and Kongol(and I switch out Haschel to Rose once in a hile when I needed her stuatus weapons or her dragoon powers, that giant monster in the Hellena Prison is a PUSSY when hes got fear status XD)
the only time I use Meru is because its funny to see her pull that giant hammer out of nowhere when shes wearing a stripper outfit XD(I wonder whre she hides it...*wink*)
and yes, the switch from Lavitz to Albert sucks T_T
but I liked loosing shana, I nevr used her so it was just like I got a worrier instead of a kid who doesnt do anything

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Halo: Reach

Jorge (HOR-HEY! GET IT RIGHT!). That death was awful. Well, it was powerful and moving, but I WAS SO SAD!

bojac6

Oct 15, 2009
TheZapper said:
The Wire
D'Angelo Barksdale. One of the most sympathetic and intelligent characters in the show, killed off halfway through the second series. I was sad when he died, but even sadder that nothing really came off his death, at least not initially.
Yeah, but that's life, which is what the Wire was so good at capturing.

OT: Everybody Sean Bean has ever played in a movie. Seriously, he dies in the first 10 minutes of more than half the stuff he's in and with the exception of Sharpe's Rifles, I'm not sure he's ever made it to the end of something.

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
NoblePhilistineFox said:
Josh Kurber said:
Exactly! But he was a man of duty, and even if Dart told him to not attack, he would have done what he could to save Albert.

Speaking of the Almighty Douchebag, I never used Albert once Lavitz died. Mainly because he took Lavitz's Jade Dragoon power. Also, because I was accustomed to Lavitz's combos, and Albert's were very different in timing.

To be honest, I used Dart, Rose, and Shana for a long time. Shana wasn't... horrible. But she was LoD's equivalent of a White Mage lol. Then, once she lost her power to that annoying chick, I started using Kongol, Rose, and Dart. Sometimes Meru. She wasn't that bad of a fighter, especially in Dragoon form.
I always use Haschel and Kongol(and I switch out Haschel to Rose once in a hile when I needed her stuatus weapons or her dragoon powers, that giant monster in the Hellena Prison is a PUSSY when hes got fear status XD)
the only time I use Meru is because its funny to see her pull that giant hammer out of nowhere when shes wearing a stripper outfit XD(I wonder whre she hides it...*wink*)
and yes, the switch from Lavitz to Albert sucks T_T
but I liked loosing shana, I nevr used her so it was just like I got a worrier instead of a kid who doesnt do anything
Hahahah, neither Shana nor Miranda did a thing. Their bows did crap damage and only one hit lol.

But yeah, Meru's weapon was... quite an odd sight to behold. Also considering her size lol. Kongol always kicked ass though, aside from his Dragoon dragging a little...

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
No_Remainders said:
Halo: Reach

Jorge (HOR-HEY! GET IT RIGHT!). That death was awful. Well, it was powerful and moving, but I WAS SO SAD!
Hahahah, I don't think Halo: Reach needs a spoiler thing. It's obvious as soon as you turn on the game that you and everyone else pretty much die.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
InnerRebellion said:
Dad in Fallout 3. I save your ass and you pull that shit?
I actually got angry and spend six minuites in the game PUNCHING the door trying to get it open.

Then I shot, stab, blugeon, that damn door would NOT open.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Nihlas from ME1. I would have loved to have in my squad at some point.

DON'T LOOK IN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN REACH AND CARE!

Jorge from Reach too. Easily my favourite spartan in the game.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Marmooset said:
Gandalf in Fellowship of the Ring. When he died, I got so pissed I never bothered to watch the sequels.
Well....he comes back...jeez. You stopped watching the series for THAT? Start watching it again! :p

Maes Hughes. Seriously, he just gets shot out of the blue, and decently early in the series at that! What a great character...

TheBatman

Aug 25, 2010
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, didnt read all the posts but, Wild Bill Hickok from the HBO series Deadwood. I understand that he really did die and theyre just following history but still, they killed off their best character in the first few episodes.

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
Top Dollar's (Michael Wincott) character in Aliens Reserection. I'm convinced that one of the reasons that movie sucked was because they killed off the most bad ass character in the cast (next to Ripley) almost right off the back.

yes, yes I remeber the Alien/Human hybrid. I did say ONE of the reasons the movie sucked.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Dr. wonderful said:
InnerRebellion said:
Dad in Fallout 3. I save your ass and you pull that shit?
I actually got angry and spend six minuites in the game PUNCHING the door trying to get it open.

Then I shot, stab, blugeon, that damn door would NOT open.
I was swearing at the screen and got so mad I unloaded a few grenades...killed me, Li and Charon. Frigging Dogmeat lived.

NoblePhilistineFox

Apr 8, 2010
Josh Kurber said:
Hahahah, neither Shana nor Miranda did a thing. Their bows did crap damage and only one hit lol.

But yeah, Meru's weapon was... quite an odd sight to behold. Also considering her size lol. Kongol always kicked ass though, aside from his Dragoon dragging a little...
I only usd them during the periods where youre forced to XD

and its like, twice her size XD
she must be a KILLER in bed XD

and the trick to kongols dragoon was to NOT use magic and usual dragoon awesomness,
he gets a lot of extra attacks in(especially if you invoke his area with "special" where it automatically gives you max hits)
so it was more of a "Ill give you extra attacks and defence" then a "Ill use attacks becauseI ran out of magic" kinda thing

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
Death Note: L's death frustrated me, he was awesome! Fuckin' Light Yagami... douche... lol!
The FMA death of Mayes Hughes bugged me too.

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
NoblePhilistineFox said:
Josh Kurber said:

I only usd them during the periods where youre forced to XD

and its like, twice her size XD
she must be a KILLER in bed XD

and the trick to kongols dragoon was to NOT use magic and usual dragoon awesomness,
he gets a lot of extra attacks in(especially if you invoke his area with "special" where it automatically gives you max hits)
so it was more of a "Ill give you extra attacks and defence" then a "Ill use attacks becauseI ran out of magic" kinda thing
Hahaha! She might've been ;) She was kinda cute. The weird thing is, though, that she's fourteen xDD

And I was never good at the attacking portion of Dragoon's, sadly. I spent the entire first disc leveling everyone with a Dragoon power to max. It was... difficult. Dart was about ten or so levels ahead of the enemies, and the last boss of Disc one lol. It made everything so much easier. Plus being able to stay a Dragoon for about 5 or six turns, AND summoning the greatest magics.