Characters you despise, but aren't supposed to.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Zeeky_Santos said:
Malyc said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
AjimboB said:
Moria from Fallout 3 (she was the reason I blew up megaton).
She was the reason I saved it. Only overly cheery person I didn't think had a psychological problem (seriously, they all do). Mind you, I did convince her I was an ambassador from V101 and did supply her with misinformation for that naive little guide of hers. Muahahahaha.
Moira was DEFINATLY dropped on her head as a child... Seriously, its the only way to explain just how much of a ditz she was.
I'm nearing the end of my enjoyment with FO3 exploration, time to pop some skulls. Moria's first of the bat.
Just watch out for everyone else in megaton... Tried shooting the place up shortly after i left the vault... Yeah... didnt make it...

Actually... I think i blew megaton up in the save that i beat the game in. Had to start over because i ran out of stimpacks on the mothership. Damn aliens...

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
At some point, I despise pretty much all characters. Particularly when they overreact (which character in media do all the fucking time), since I'm really much more apathetic than they are, and sometimes the bursts of temper are just irrational. (Who am I kidding, they almost always are.)

Bang25 said:
Also, anyone named after named after elements in nature, like say, "Lightning" or "Fang" or "Cloud" or "Black guy with Afro". Just as examples.

Did you just say you despise Jules Winnfield?

You, me, 9'o'clock. Back of the nearest deli (you know which one).

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
quantumsoul said:
And I had no idea "Black guy with Afro" was an element of nature. It would have made Captain Planet a more interesting show. "Earth!" "Fire!" "Water!" "Wind!""Black guy with Afro!"(heart was a lame element)
"by your powers combined, i am captain planet, dawg."
wow, i am too white to pull that off.

anyway, i've never really liked any JRPG protagonists. they all seem to be trite, cheap cliches that never do or say anything original. WRPGs are barely better, though. i prefer the silent, first-person perspective for my RPGs just because having a character to control,. rather than "being" the character yourself seems to deferat the purpose of roleplay.

Dead_Man

Nov 18, 2009
Brian from Family Guy. I just find him a smug, contempt jackass. I think this explains all my feelings for Brian.

Dead_Man

Nov 18, 2009
Also I hate Moria from Fallout 3. YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!?! WHY WOULD I BREAK MY LEG JUST SO YOU CAN LOOK AT IT!!!!!

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
AjimboB said:
Every protagonist in a call of duty game, except for Price. They're all just such complete cardboard cutouts, with no personality. The only one who stands out is Soap, and he only does so because his name and haircut are stupid.
This, except for MacGregor from Call of Duty 2. (And ofcourse Captain Price, as Julian said)

Everyone from GTA IV

I was gonns say some other character too, but I forgot who it was.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
AjimboB said:
Oh, wow, that must've sucked for you then since
she's the sole survivor of the explosion. Also she's a ghoul so she'll live even longer now.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Zeeky_Santos said:
Malyc said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
Malyc said:
Zeeky_Santos said:
AjimboB said:
She was the reason I saved it. Only overly cheery person I didn't think had a psychological problem (seriously, they all do). Mind you, I did convince her I was an ambassador from V101 and did supply her with misinformation for that naive little guide of hers. Muahahahaha.
Moira was DEFINATLY dropped on her head as a child... Seriously, its the only way to explain just how much of a ditz she was.
I'm nearing the end of my enjoyment with FO3 exploration, time to pop some skulls. Moria's first of the bat.
Just watch out for everyone else in megaton... Tried shooting the place up shortly after i left the vault... Yeah... didnt make it...

Actually... I think i blew megaton up in the save that i beat the game in. Had to start over because i ran out of stimpacks on the mothership. Damn aliens...
You tried it after you left V101? I'm nearly lvl 29 (I have school, only got it last January, that's my excuse) so when i hit 30 I'm painting every town red, with blood.
Well, yeah i tried after leaving the vault, i got caught by the sheriffs kid while robbing his house. The town didnt like that much, and they all started shooting at me... There is no way of getting revenge on the little bastard either, on account of the prohibition against shooting all the kids in lamplight caverns. Stupid caverns...