Characters you reckon have literally ZERO fans?

APLovecraft

Jan 13, 2010
Beatrice from dante's inferno, WHAT WAS THE F**KING POINT?! what an ungrateful ho!

http://dailymaily.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/beatrice-portinari-dantes-inferno.jpg

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Warren Vidic from Assassin's Creed. Any of the Templars from AC2. They were all just so boring compared to the Templars from AC1, mostly because in AC1 they were shades of grey and AC2 they were just evil.

Condrad Verner from Mass Effect. He just got really exasperating.

Oh, and to those who have said Kaidan Alenko, he may not be too popular with the guys but the ladies love him. Nearly ever girl I have met who has played Mass Effect has been in love with him at one point. Including me.

Rutskarn

Feb 20, 2010
LWS666 said:
Rutskarn said:
LWS666 said:
Rutskarn said:
LWS666 said:
The Mehster said:
The Pyro?
if you mean from TF2 then news flash, the pyro and the scouts mom are the same.

in the locker area there's a handbag above the pyros spare gear, so it's a safe bet that the pyro's a girl. and the hand bag has a culliflower on it, on meet the spy the spy calls the scouts mom his "petie schouflor" (yeah, i can't spell anything french) but the translation is culliflower
It's a radically different kind of purse, and the flower on the pyro's bag is really more like a daisy.
do i go around dis-proving YOUR conspiracy theories?
You might. Why do you ask? What's your angle? Who are you working for?
in that order, i wouldn't, because i felt like it, 90 and an assassanation coproration no-one
Oh, phew. That's a load off my mind then.