Cheap Tactics in Battlefield 3?

Pakkie

Apr 4, 2010
Too many engies using SMAW, needs nerf.
SCAR-H and m249 are op as well, tons of bs kills from them. Hoping they will get nerfed, and M60 seems slightly too powerful as well...but maybe its OK.

Also playing on PC, usually consoles will play differently and may even have different weapon specs, so this is just what I found on the PC version.

Bacaruda

Jul 10, 2011
Even though getting noob tubed by guys that are suppose to be healing is annoying. I have played Modern Warfare 2 and it doesn't even compare; it's very tame and limited in BF3.

The most annoying thing I have come across so far are people playing the support class. They always run around with the LMG spraying wildly from the hip and never, NEVER, ever drop you ammo crates. Complete bullshit.
I hate those people.

BlackKraken

Apr 4, 2009
The only cheap thing ive seen is occasionally coming up against people who just wont die, either hackers or indeed a bug.

There'll be my whole squad shooting the bejesus out of them at point blank without even getting a hit indicator while the guys waltzs up and stabs them in the face.

Thankfully only encountered it twice, but its a gamebreaker when it happens.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I hate the snipers that use the semi-auto snipers and just keeping popping away.

Ex. I'm running along then all of a sudden I hear "pashh..pashh pashh" I am hit once and suppressed. I try to get to cover and he fires 3-4 more times to finally kill me. This happens in sniper battles also and it pisses me off when I'm actually taking my time and taking good shots with the bolt actions.
This , the sniper rifles are way over powered in the game compared to BfBc2. Although, in real life sniper rifles are overpowered.

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
Not really a huge fan of the flashlight, but mainly when there's my teammates using it. Other than that i don't really care what people do, besides hacking ofcourse. Also i don't really like playing engie, don't really find the rockets OP at all, i prefer beeing assult since i like beeing fully healed at all times.

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
Everything is a cheap tactic. Especially if you're winning. Then not only are you cheap, but you're probably a cheater as well.

bbad89

Jan 1, 2011
krazykidd said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I hate the snipers that use the semi-auto snipers and just keeping popping away.

Ex. I'm running along then all of a sudden I hear "pashh..pashh pashh" I am hit once and suppressed. I try to get to cover and he fires 3-4 more times to finally kill me. This happens in sniper battles also and it pisses me off when I'm actually taking my time and taking good shots with the bolt actions.
This , the sniper rifles are way over powered in the game compared to BfBc2. Although, in real life sniper rifles are overpowered.
Realism should never be an excuse for poor balance. EVER.
OT: Dice is cheating, what with their unbreakable lamp-posts and the ease at which you fly into them.

Soulasssassin

Jan 2, 2013
All that bugs me is the non-hardcore games. Really takes a lot of damage to kill a player. Playing the game in hardcore mode is a real challenge. Especially if the mini map is hidden.

Further I also believe that the semi-auto sniper rifles is a cheap shot since I like the one shot one kill L96. Makes it interesting.