Cheat codes you remember

bak00777

Oct 3, 2009
not rly a cheat code, but im pretty sure i still remember the Missing No. glitch in Red and Blue.
Also i remember how to change the color of classic gameboy games when played on a gameboy color or better.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
up up up left down down down left up up up left right
up down left down down left down down down left right
one gives you unlimited ammo and the other invincibility in star wars battlefront 2
these are the only codes i will never forget

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
Doom:
IDDQD (god mode), IDFA (all weapons & ammo), IDKFA (all weapons, keya & ammo), IDCLIP (no clipping mode).

Starcraft:
BlackSheepWall (remove all fog of war)

Thats about it >_<

kurtzy23

Aug 26, 2010
The Lighsaber in Ratchet and Clank 3 circle, square,circle, square, up, down, left, left

beniki

May 28, 2009
When you try to capture a pokemon, press down A+B, hold the gameboy at 53° to the left and whistle into the cartridge.

Works every time.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I don't know exactly how the cheats go, but when I hold a PS2 controller I can instantly do the following cheats:
No wanted level in GTA: San Andreas
Freeze wanted level in GTA: San Andreas
Apache helicopter in GTA: San Andreas
Harrier jet in GTA: San Andreas
Ranger truck in GTA: San Andreas
Tank in GTA: San Andreas
Infinite lives in GTA: San Andreas
Infinite ammo in GTA: San Andreas
Money, health and armor in GTA: San Andreas
Other car cheats like the Monster truck and quadbike in GTA: San Andreas

Also, infinite lives/level warp in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
Instant lvl 10 and 45 skill points in Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
1s33p1nkb00t for alien trilogy on the ps1. all weapons, god mod, infinite ammo and all level unlocked. good times

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
L1, R1, R2, Circle, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up - Health Cheat: Vice City;
L1, R1, R2, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up - Armour Cheat, Vice City / Health, Armour, Money Cheat : San Andreas;

Quite a few of the San Andreas and Vice City cheats I remember. They just all come rushing back once you remember one of them. Childhood? Well spent.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
movetoqt - move to quest target in Fallout 3 and Oblivion. I had to keep on using it when Fallout kept me stuck in a Vault 86

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
simonsays summons the deadliest fucking Ewok you've ever seen in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. And I believe thatsnomoon summons a Death Star as well.

RazielXT

Oct 19, 2009
Warcraft3: show map: "i see dead people"

wtf why do I know this, I never played it, just heard this many years ago :D

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
I think testeducationalskills was a cheat on GTA:SA. Along with bringiton, and ripazha. I forgot what they did, but I'm pretty sure they were cheats...

And, from Spyro 3, I remember R2, L2, R2, L2, up, up, up, up, circle. I think it was either the... 99 lives, or make the game harder. I can't remember.

EDIT: And, from AoE 1 or 2, not sure, but "Pepperonipizza" for food. And, I think "bigmama" was one of them, but I could be mistaken.

Telris

Jan 3, 2011
lapmylovepump - carmaggedon 2
ThereIsNoSpoon - warcraft 3, unlimited mana
WhosYourDaddy - Warcraft 3, god mode
BIGDADDY - Age of Empires, get a rocket launching car