Cheat codes you remember

T-004

Mar 26, 2008
Mortal Kombat 2 on Megadrive/Genesis: D,U,L,L,A,R,D

Opened up the hidden option menu.

NickCooley

Sep 19, 2009
Hit start button, Circle, Circle, Select, Select, Circle, Select, X, Square. Press quit game goes back to the start button screen.

Invincibility on Future Cop: LAPD.

And I think GOLDENPIE was the master code for Armorines: Project Swarm then there's the slew of RTS cheats, Starcraft, Warcraft, Age of Empires, Star Wars Battlegrounds. I cheated a lot as a kid :D

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
TWO UP TWO DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A
TWO UP TWO DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A

Won't ever get out of my head.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Enter Sara when the game asks for a page from the manual.
Lets you access the memory editor in-game where you can flip bits to modify your ship, your cargo, missions, etc.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Go to cell X97,L97. Ctrl+shift+left click chart button.

Good use of time during enforced "learning how to use computers" days in school.

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
weaknesspays - SimCity 4 + 1000 simoloans
rapido - Instant build on Tropico
`DebugMode 1 [Enter] dm_levelup - NeverwinterNights, grants enough XP to levelup
nethack -D -u wizard - Nethack Debug Mode: like explore mode, only more so.

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
R1,R2,L1,L2,left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up.(I cannot recall what game it is from. Probably from GTA4 or Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
All I remember are the Konami code and idclip... though I think I vaguely recall a few cheats from the Spyro games (the color-changing ones, that is. I never used extra life ones or anything)

TRR

Jul 21, 2008
Basically every cheat that spawns a special unit in any of the age of empires games, and age of mythology.

A few:
tines of power
big momma
oh canada
how do you turn this on
photon man
tuck tuck tuck

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
believer258 said:
Swaki said:
believer258 said:
JUSTIN BAILEY

The original Metroid - it gave you everything.

I remember it for two reasons - the name is very similar to mine, and the story of some kid typing his name into the password generator is extremely coincidental and quite intriguing to me.
and the 8-bit boobies had nothing to do with it?

also, your name is close to justin bailey and your screen name is believer?... are you the guy we have to thank for the bailings song?
Bailings song? I'm afraid I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I meant my real name, not the screen name I use on Escapist.

To be honest with you, no, the 8-bit boobies had nothing to do with it. The only copies of Metroid 1 I ever had were contained in Game Boy Advance carts - one in Metroid Fusion, which I never unlocked because I didn't have the Gamecube - Game Boy cable, and the other was in Zero Mission, which I unlocked, used this password, played for a little while, and forgot about.

Also, I'm 19. I never had an original NES. 8-bit boobies aren't so mind-boggling to me because I didn't experience the, uh, "magic" of that era. I used to fancy myself immune to any sort of animated booby, though. Real >>>>>>>>> animated, but nice boobs are nice boobs.
i was referring to the parody of Justin Biebers "baby" song called banelings, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMhh8zhTiY , and Justin Bieber fans call themself beliebers, i was making a funny, and i declare it a great success ^^.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, for i think all weapons mercenaries 1 the better one.