Check Out Every Screenshot for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Check Out Every Screenshot for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

A picture is worth 1,000 bullets in a zombie cougar's face so check out these shots from Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.

Knowing full well that images speak louder than words, especially if said pictures contain ravenous zombie hordes and undead wildlife, Rockstar was happy to provide us with all of the screenshots for Undead Nightmare, including three that were just released this weekend for New York Comic Con.

[gallery=27]

There's definitely something freaky, yet oddly compelling, about the woman zombie with blood running from her mouth. I'm not sure what that says about me as a person, but it's probably unhealthy.

The series of undead cougars gave me the willies. Those beasts are so deadly in their original form, I can't imagine what they're like when all they crave is your wet hot brains.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Quick!! Someone warn Kathleen of LoadingReadyRun about the ZOMBIE BEARS [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/329/Phailhas-09]!!!

The Fork of Truth

Aug 10, 2009
w-Jinksy said:
is that women with blood running from the mouth Abigail Marston? (johns wife)
Yes, she is.

OT: I'm really looking forward to this. Whoever came up with the idea for this is a genius.

The Real Sandman

Oct 12, 2009
Ugh...

Must resist...urge...to...RANT...about... mediore game... getting...PRAISE

-sigh-

Ahhh...I feel better now.

-twitch-

Jan 27, 2009
stinkychops said:
Whats up with all this zombie crap.

I don't need my enemies to be zombies, it doesn't make things automatically fun.
THEN DON'T BUY IT.

Sheesh. From your tone you're suggesting that someone's going to hold you down and force you to pick up the DLC...

Dec 14, 2008
The Real Sandman said:
Ugh...

Must resist...urge...to...RANT...about... mediore game... getting...PRAISE

-sigh-

Ahhh...I feel better now.

-twitch-
Must resist.....urge...to....RETORT...useless....flame inducing.....POST.

-sigh-
Almost restrained myself.

On-topic: I bet 99% of everyones deaths shall now be attributed to those undead cougars.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Well it looks like Rockstar are continuing their honed tradition of staying mainstream and generic, so much so that if theres at least one zombie from L4D2, Valve will saw their bollocks off!

Shine on you crazy diamond!

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
I think this whole affair is rather silly. How, pray tell, do zombies fit in with the setting and theme of the game? Red Dead Redemption is supposedly a serious work about cruel reality and the fruitless pursuit of the American dream, and aside from the occasional ghost (which are easier to portray seriously) not having any ostensibly fantastic or supernatural elements helps to deliver the theme. Zombies, however, are strikingly fantastic (no one's made them, yet, that is) and due to the widespread exploitation of them in popular culture they're much harder to take seriously. I think that for DLC, the makers of Red Dead Redemption could and should do better than zombies. That's why I'm not getting it, anyway. I should hardly think I'm entirely alone in my sentiments, however.

Squaseghost

Jan 25, 2010
Why the FUCK are they putting Zombies in my Red Dead Redemtion?!?!?!!

This is one of the games that makes me proud to be a gamer. IMO, on of the best modern examples of interactive storytelling. Compelling characters, and an emotionally charged narrative compliment the action in a way I've never seen before. So now we get ZOMBIES??!?!!!

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
This is most definitely NOT all of the screeneys for Undead Nightmare.

<a href=http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Nightmare> At the bottom of the page there's a beautiful slideshow showcasing over 7 more unique images then shown there.