Check Out Every Screenshot for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
Squaseghost said:
Why the FUCK are they putting Zombies in my Red Dead Redemtion?!?!?!!

This is one of the games that makes me proud to be a gamer. IMO, on of the best modern examples of interactive storytelling. Compelling characters, and an emotionally charged narrative compliment the action in a way I've never seen before. So now we get ZOMBIES??!?!!!
jesus its an optional DLC

if you choose to download it its not going to turn everything zombifiyed for ever

why shouldent they branch out a bit...who knows it might be could..and if not then just dont buy it

Squaseghost

Jan 25, 2010
MattRooney06 said:
Squaseghost said:
Why the FUCK are they putting Zombies in my Red Dead Redemtion?!?!?!!

This is one of the games that makes me proud to be a gamer. IMO, on of the best modern examples of interactive storytelling. Compelling characters, and an emotionally charged narrative compliment the action in a way I've never seen before. So now we get ZOMBIES??!?!!!
jesus its an optional DLC

if you choose to download it its not going to turn everything zombifiyed for ever

why shouldent they branch out a bit...who knows it might be could..and if not then just dont buy it
Yeah I overreacted. I'm just really irritated that they're not making more DLC that is within the firm bounds of realism, which is what made the game so appealing to me at the beginning.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
The Austin said:
Holy shit, was that a Zombie version of John's wife?

Fuck, that's going to hurt....
Yeah, I really hope that's someone who looks a lot like her. I liked Abby.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Endocrom said:
Zombie horse?

This begs the question, what do herbivores do when they get zombified?

The popular theory is that zombie humans instinctivly crave flesh as to give their brains the necessary sugars to keep going. So would a zombie herbivore just wander around eating grass?

Unless we are talking "curse" zombies instead of "infection" zombies. Then all bets are off.

Either way, I bet it gives you a less attractive appearance to other zombies since they don't eat their own.
My biggest problem with the undead horses is how the hell did John manage to tame one. I mean even if you did tame it and it became somehow loyal wouldn't it still try to eat your brains when you got off. If they have no stamina bar and a high speed, I could overlook the brain eating.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
The Fork of Truth said:
w-Jinksy said:
is that women with blood running from the mouth Abigail Marston? (johns wife)
Yes, she is.

OT: I'm really looking forward to this. Whoever came up with the idea for this is a genius.

It not really genius to put Zombies in something. ALOT of people have done it over and over, due to the huge fanbase for zombies.

holographicman

Oct 6, 2009
that zombie chick was abigal marston 0.o

so i guess story will start with you having to kill your reanimated wife...
but since john got killed by the ASSHOLE cops at the end of the game
i guess that means he was reanimated without the desire to eat brains 0.0

theblackmonk90

Sep 28, 2010
I hate those goddamn cougars!! Your happily wandering through the country and then blam! Your horse is collapsing under you and before you can even stand up your dead from a rear attack! I can imagine this will only get worse with undead Cougars...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Riding a zombie horse through the countryside swarming with zombie bears and zombie cougars, then fleeing into the city only to be attacked by human zombies? WTFOMGBBQ!
This might be the first DLC ever to be interesting enough to make me want to have it...

Is it already priced?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Now that would be a pretty cool atmosphere with the sandbox feature after all. Also, the four horses thing is damn cool.