Check Out Sega's Urinal Console In Action

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Oh Japan, how do we love thee... [http://webbstuff.net/images/demotivater-japan.jpg]

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
so... their country is in ruins, their games industry is in the shitter, there's children starving in africa, and japan spends their time developing Cat ears that read your mind, burgers made from shit, and game consoles you piss on?

i have no further comment

ChaoticJ

Feb 28, 2011
I'm frankly not sure what perturbs me more about this, that someone would even think a concept like this is tasteful in any way or that someone would consider investing money into buying the product.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
This is one of those things where I am completely unsure if what I am witnessing is the greatest thing I have seen, or the absolute worst.

Darkstorm091

Jan 27, 2010
I do believe this is the pinnacle of what we like to call a Widget (WJT): Weird Japanese Thing. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WidgetSeries]

I honestly can't really think of what to say, as my first thought was "Well, that's a widget". followed immediately by the circuits in my brain frying from trying to figure out why Japan would ever invent something like this.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
To be fair a popular thing with some parents is to put a cork or piece of coloured sponge in the toilet to 'train' young boys to 'aim', this is just a high tech version, and if it leads to less public bathrooms looking like men have been standing IN the urinals and pissing out onto the floor, then it has to be a good thing.

I'm only surprised that you're not required to aim at the mouth of a catgirl in school uniform is all, why not go for it, if you're going be distasteful, go hog wild, I think...

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
japans bathroom technology is centuries beyond other earthlings but also very very strange.

legal issues with having cameras installed in bathrooms maybe?.

The Floating Nose

Dec 5, 2010
HAAAAAAAA....Japan....making strange technologies since....well..ever ! That's why i love that country so much it's SO different from what we have here that it becomes cool. If i would go to Japan i would spend 2 hours sitting on a bench just to see how people dress, act and talk.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
"What did I do at work today? Oh, I helped put the finishing touches on a game that operates by measuring the player's piss. It's gonna be huge."

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
My... Boyfriend wants one. Where will I be able to buy one for him?

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Well piss on this idea.... No, literally, piss on it.

:D

I may need to import one of these and get a translator, no matter the cost.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
Are you serious? are you F---ing serious right now?

they want me to compete with other men using my what!?!

I honestly just though this thread was just some dude trolling but i think instead sega is trolling us all.

Although seeing the bride's face show up in the urinal would be funny...unless her dad has to take a wiz.

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Honestly - these are the things no one could make up. I love this world.

Also, this is probably the only console to only be available to 50% of the public - what a bold marketing move.

Alternate answer: Finally, a game my girlfriend will *not* win at!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
What is this I don't even
If this had been in any country than Japan the creators would get hospitalized.
Sega, how low you've sunken...
This product is sexist, how are women supposed to use it? :p