Check your pockets

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
BENZOOKA said:
Nothing, but if I went out, there would be

Apartment keys, car keys and a wallet in my left pocket.
Galaxy S2 phone, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in my right.
Aw yeah, reppin' for the S2.

Question though - do you ever find yours gets incredibly hot sometimes, particularly on the back by the camera lens? It seems fairly random as to when it happens, and sometimes I'm not even using it. I actually had to fish it out of my pocket at the cinema and take the battery out because it was starting to burn my leg.

Toy Yota

Jul 7, 2012
Have no reason why I need to put anything in my pockets at the moment, but I usually carry money and a cell phone.

MasterMasamune

May 3, 2012
Back Left+Right: Nothing
Front Right: Glasses cleaning cloth
Front Left: Nothing
Leg Right: Pencil
Leg Left: Phone

ReadyAmyFire

May 4, 2012
Boudica said:
Wait, you want to teach me not to use it as a weapon of death and fire? Party pooper :/
Oh no, I'm with you. If they didn't want me to mess around with this thing then they shouldn't have given it the same colour beam as TIE fighters.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My right pocket contain two tissures and a pack of chewing gum.

If I had visit this page several minutes ago than I would of had my Ipod, smartphone, keys and my wallet on my left and right pockets (I just got back from work).

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
SonicWaffle said:
BENZOOKA said:
Nothing, but if I went out, there would be

Apartment keys, car keys and a wallet in my left pocket.
Galaxy S2 phone, a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in my right.
Aw yeah, reppin' for the S2.

Question though - do you ever find yours gets incredibly hot sometimes, particularly on the back by the camera lens? It seems fairly random as to when it happens, and sometimes I'm not even using it. I actually had to fish it out of my pocket at the cinema and take the battery out because it was starting to burn my leg.
Nope. The battery does heat up a bit, especially after some time of heavy use, but about as much as you would expect.

Sounds like there's something wrong with your phone :s Short circuiting or something. Overheating is never a good sign. I'd get it serviced, until some part gives up, if it's free. You might also try to pinpoint the problem, like looking what part is the overheating one. A faulty battery, especially if it's not an original one, could be the reason, but it's odd if it's heating the most next to the lens.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
No pants to speak of, when I'm in my home I'm either nude or in pajamas because nudity is too cold today.

Drudgelmir

Oct 30, 2009
ReadyAmyFire said:
Skirt: so no pockets there.

Jacket: phone, cash, cards, keys to a big room with a laser in it.
I think I love you.

OP: Phone, keys, 3 packets of methol gum, 2 bottle openers, pen knife and my wallet.

extract wallet
Do not understand term "extract"
examine wallet
It is a black leather affair, slightly scuffed on one side.
Open wallet
You open the wallet
Inside is a bank card, a rail card, an expired passport, a ten pound note and £4.32 in change.
There is also some business cards.
Examine business cards.
The business cards are for a musician you went to college with, on the other side is a web address and a phone number.
Use business card with phone.
You ring the musician who invites you out to a gig.

*Achievement unlocked* Life attained.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Mobile, Wallet, House Keys + Padlock keys, Motorcycle key, Pack of fags, Tobacco, Rolling papers, filters and 2 lighters.

I have deep pockets.

capctha: Nap time. NO CAPTCHA, IS PARTY TIME.

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
This might be awhile... let me just... *enrgh*

There!
Car Keys, Home Keys, two packs of cigarettes, my wallet, a lighter, an Alcatel One Touch 995 and its usb cable.

Damn...

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
A phone, Ubuntu live USBs, and some writing utensils. The USBs are useful to say fuck you to public computers.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
Starik20X6 said:
Kragg said:
so is noone going to comment on the fact that weird OP has a condom in his pocket for some reason? ...
How is that weird? You never know when you'll need one.
I think it depends on whether he keeps them in his wallet or just floating around in his pockets 'just in case'.

The wallet approach is usually more tasteful, you'd hate to have condoms be falling out of your clothes when you went to grab your phone or something.

captcha: "good morning!" seems even the captchas are having unexpected nights.

BENZOOKA said:
Sounds like there's something wrong with your phone :s Short circuiting or something. Overheating is never a good sign. I'd get it serviced, until some part gives up, if it's free. You might also try to pinpoint the problem, like looking what part is the overheating one. A faulty battery, especially if it's not an original one, could be the reason, but it's odd if it's heating the most next to the lens.
It's a pretty common problem with the phone. Mine also heats up around the camera lens, I don't believe it does any harm to the phone. Believe it's partially to do with a bug that leaves the processor running doing background aps when it's not supposed to be, you should notice your battery running out faster than usual (yes I know it doesn't happen to you specifically). Check your battery usage and give it a restart or just move it onto a hard surface.

Edit: In my pockets are my wallet keys and phone, as well as a tiny yellow plastic submarine for making loose leaf tea (not sure why, it's just small and I put it there to stop me putting it down and losing it straight away) and a pen and nail clippers which I decided I would keep around to stop me biting my nails.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Keys, wallet, phone, passport.

Not too much, the passport is because I don't have a driving license (so no I.d.)

Captcha: howdy partner! Screw you captcha.