Cheetara Gets "Boob Job" In New ThunderCats

Misho-

May 20, 2010
ark123 said:
Misho- said:
Man... I was expecting boobs so huge it would make the whole thing looks rather silly.

But actually they are pretty average. So the Title for the thread could have been something like :"New Thundercats Trailer" And it would be less missleading.
You clearly don't understand how headlines work.
Lol I was clearly not expecting that answer in any way or format. Maybe I clearly don't understand civility. Or you don't. Or both.

I know most headlines are meant to turn as many heads as possible. But in this case I kind of lost credibility on the reporter.

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Cartoons on Cartoon network? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!!! *Kicks down into well*

OT: I think I'm probably going to check this show out one time or another.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Oh, and Cheetara "has gotten a boob job."

No her chest was much bigger in the 80's just wearing a more cleavage revealing outfit.

ark123

Feb 19, 2009
Misho- said:
ark123 said:
Misho- said:
Man... I was expecting boobs so huge it would make the whole thing looks rather silly.

But actually they are pretty average. So the Title for the thread could have been something like :"New Thundercats Trailer" And it would be less missleading.
Lol I was clearly not expecting that answer in any way or format. Maybe I clearly don't understand civility. Or you don't. Or both.

I know most headlines are meant to turn as many heads as possible. But in this case I kind of lost credibility on the reporter.
On..the...videogame reporter for this online site? I see. Sir, I hope you wear a helmet when you walk around

Frylock72

Dec 7, 2009
All I have to say is that the He-Man remake was terrible. All it consisted of was a bunch of fruity sword-spinning instead of actual fighting. Whee we're going to spin our swords for a hundred years instead of actually engaging in battle! That's definitely captivating!

This might look better, but I'd need more than one shitty-quality trailer in order to determine that.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Bassman_2 said:
Was she as flat as a 14th-century Earth back then?
That was my thinking. Cheetara had a pretty nice rack in just about all the original Thundercats artwork I've ever seen. Kind of digging the long hair though.

Well, let's see if CN can make any headway with this.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
I was skeptical at first, but this has gotten my hopes up.
xD!

Because bigger boobies make everything better, right? ;P

*ahem*

Still hyped for this. I loved the old school Thundercats and I plan to give this reboot a try. :D
Of course they do! XD

Btw, the moment I read the words "bigger boobies" my nose started bleeding... no, seriously! XP

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
A Silverhawks reboot sounds pretty good, actually.
This^. I liked that show. But I doubt we will see it anytime soon. It has taken this long for a thundercats reboot afterall, and that show was pretty popular.

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
KoudelkaMorgan said:
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors / Pirates of dark Water need to come back too...
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeled WarrriorrrrrrrrrrrRS!!!!!

I second their return! Also, the Wuzzles.

Misho-

May 20, 2010
ark123 said:
Misho- said:
ark123 said:
Misho- said:

On..the...videogame reporter for this online site? I see. Sir, I hope you wear a helmet when you walk around
I do, why thank you! It's got a pic of sun and flowers. You can borrow it if you want seeing how much you like headbutting other people for no reason.
Also... What the fuck? Why can't I expect something more from guys who take their time (and ours) to report shit we look into. But anyway... I take my sturdy helmet off at you my good sir.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Travis Touchdown is voicing Mumm-Ra?!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
*sigh* Cartoons back in the good old days of the 1990's were so much better, what happened to the stiff animation, awkward dialogue, and bad pacing? This looks like a grand sweeping epic with high production values. Who the hell wants that?

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
My favorite part of the trailer is the adorable new redesigns for Wily Kit and Wily Kat.

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Bassman_2 said:
Was she as flat as a 14th-century Earth back then?
Nah, she had quite an average rack but cleavage was strictly verboten for kid's shows. So she just had this monoboob thing, like one of those body pillows jammed in her shirt or something.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Am I the only one who finds the title mildly insulting? It was just a tiny fragment of the actual article, and yet it was expected to get the most views...?

I don't know what to say here. ThunderCats sounds awesome, but why pandering to the boob crowd?