Childhood crush?

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Forlong said:
Ieyke said:
Yup.
Same bed.
Like anywhere between 2"-2' away from me.
2"-2' too far...
Yeah, that sounds like you actually are dating already and only just realized it, but I'm just speculating.
If only that were the case... :/

Forlong said:
Ieyke said:
Ieyke said:
Out of curiosity, how many people here have actually managed to escape a long-term friendzone?

EDIT: Well that's a reassuring thing to get no response to.... :(
I responded. Does that make you feel better?
XD
Nope.
I was more hoping that there were some folks around here who might speak up because they had pioneered methods to escape successfully :p

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Forlong said:
Ieyke said:
I was more hoping that there were some folks around here who might speak up because they had pioneered methods to escape successfully :p
Please, we're humans, not gods! Mr. Fingers claims to be a friend-zone escape artist. Maybe one of his articles could help.
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/escaping.htm
Perhaps not gods, but you, sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar.

*tips hat*

leaderproxima

Mar 1, 2012
Not really a celebrity, but kinda strange (to other people that is, not strange to me)

Misty from pokemon. When i was younger (and even a bit still now) she was just wow. I have always had a crush on that ginger babe from pokemon. I dont really know many people who didnt at some point, I even know girls who did XD

But as for an actual celebrity id say: The actress who plays Luna Lovegood in harry potter, Zoey deschanel and the actress who played the princess in prince of persia the movie.

EDIT: Yes, i know shes only 11 in the tv series. But meh, shes outta my league anyways xD

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
Oh Liana! Where art thou?

I had a crush in year six but the whole talking to girls thing had't really come around for me (and would't for another 4 years). She's out of my life now but she will always be the first.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Showing my age here but Soleil Moon Frye. For those that don't know, she played Punky Brewster. Turns out, we're roughly the same age.