Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Queen Michael said:
Jonluw said:
Queen Michael said:
Jonluw said:
Queen Michael said:
Jonluw said:
I guess she still looks pretty much the same...
Personally, I was always more of a Taranee fan.
Taranee, huh?
Never liked her. She was down there with Irma.

Elyon though. There's an actual contender for Will. If it wasn't for the fact that Will was introduced first, I might not have ended up with a weak spot for redheads. I wonder how different I would've been today if that was the case.
I liked Elyon, but not that way. Hay Lin, though, I would have dated quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.
Hm.
I'm rather divided on Hay Lin. On one hand, I liked her quirky personality, but on the other: she's so... spindly.
Out of curiosity; how do you like Cornelia?
Eeeh...
She's really hard to place. She doesn't have any traits I really dislike, but she's just not that interesting. She had the occasional moment where she showed some interesting qualities, but overall she was just a bit boring.
And she had a tendency to mope and whine as well, if I remember correctly.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010

Misty from Pokemon >.>;;

Well, that's the earliest one I can remember. I'm sure there were others, but I remember this one because I had a Pokemon calender that I liked to keep on Mistys month =3

Edit -

After reading a few earlier posts they reminded me also of jet from Gladiators, and the Pink power ranger :D

Both classic 90s kid crushes <3 Click below for pictures!

Phwoar!

flyingwithsharks

Nov 6, 2010
Necator15 said:
The pink ranger for Power Rangers was my first childhood crush. No idea how she looks now though.

EDIT: I had fantastic taste as a child. She still looks pretty good now too.
Hell Yes.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Well Escapists, I asked her. Unfortunately, our schedules were retarded and I only got the chance to say my piece before she had to leave. The only response she had time to give me was "Well you didn't give me much time" followed by a hug and her leaving.

and I got a message:

"MyName,
We'll have to talk about this when I get home
I need time to think
-HerName

You gave me no time."

I didn't realize I wasn't going to have time :(
So now I guess the waiting game starts....

*keeps fingers crossed*

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Ok well my Childhood crush was a girl named Michelle, of course I've lost all contact with her.

My first celebrity crush...hmm...I'm going to assume Jessica Rabbit doesn't count.

But as far as actual human celebrities go...probably Elvira.

And she's still pretty high on the list of celebrity crushes.

My number one celebrity crush right now though is Kat Dennings.

GinraiPrime

Aug 26, 2010
Hmmm childhood crushes....I think my first ones would've been April O'Neil and Janine Melnitz but in terms of real life celebrities first one was definetly Jet from Gladiators! Nowadays I'm not really bothered by many real life celebs, still got afew anime crushes but then I do have my awesome girlfriend now :) She still likes Yami Yugi and Johan from Yu-Gi-Oh so fair's fair lol

As to leyke, good luck dude! Wishing ya all the best man :)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.... my sister STILL gives me shit about it! That was 11 years ago god dammit!

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Ieyke said:
In the non-celebrity category, I've had a crush on this girl(who's sitting 4 feet away from me, since she lives with me...in my room...and sleeps next to me) for 14 years:

She's one of my best friends. She moved in with me in November.
Not seeing each other very often over the years has kept my feelings at a manageable "just a middle school crush" level....but seeing her every day..... I've tried like crazy to keep myself from thinking of her as more than a friend but.....nope. It's been amped up to 11 now and moved right on past the "crush" level.

I think I'm going to see what she thinks of the idea of us being more than just friends.
I'm deadly aware of the dangers of the friendzone and all too aware that I may very well be stuck in her's.

*puts on safety goggles*

Wish me luck fellow Escapists.
Wish me all of the luck.
Good luck, man. You might be better off not wearing goggles. Don't want to look silly, y'know.

OT: Alyson Hannigan

and Eliza Dushku:

Blame my mom letting me watch Buffy as a kid.

As for girls I knew personally, I had a crush on my friend Andy (Andrea) back when we were kids, and we dated for a while a few years back. Now we are still friends, but at the same time we are more than that, we still flirt with each other and stuff.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
GinraiPrime said:
AbsoluteVirtue18 said:
Good luck, man. You might be better off not wearing goggles. Don't want to look silly, y'know.
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it...

BUT

She got home finally.

I'm totally friendzoned and apparently made her cry and stress overload about hurting me and where she should live etc etc etc. That was exactly the one thing I was trying to avoid...
I feel horrible about that...
Luckily, I think I made it all okay. Thank the gods I'm great with words and communicating ideas.

So yea. It really really really really sucks, but I'm just so...I dunno...battle-hardened to this stuff that I'm okay. Just a thousand times more worried about her being all good and not feeling like she needs to move out.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Ieyke said:
GinraiPrime said:
AbsoluteVirtue18 said:

BUT

She got home finally.

I'm totally friendzoned and apparently made her cry and stress overload about hurting me and where she should live etc etc etc. That was exactly the one thing I was trying to avoid...
Luckily, I think I made it all okay. Thank the gods I'm great with words and communicating ideas.

So yea. It really really really really sucks, but I'm just so...I dunno...battle-hardened to this stuff that I'm okay. Just a thousand times more worried about her being all good and not feeling like she needs to move out.
Damn, I'm sorry dude.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Ha, never got a crush on any actress !

Easily Kelly Hannesse (Dutch pronounced). Yeah, she was my childhood crush. She walked into my classroom when i was 14 for the first time and I was in awe and shock, because I had never seen someone as beautiful like her and i had never felt anything like that before. After 2 years I finally asked her out for a date and we hit it of pretty well and started dating. Then she had to move to Germany because of her father's job, so obviously it didn't work out. That was 4 years ago

I saw her a couple of months ago again when she was in Belgium. She told me she was visiting and ofcourse I went to see her. I realised quickly there were awkward smiles because I already was with my current girlfriend, so we didn't get too emotionally envolved and then she left again. Yes she'll always have a special place, being my first crush, but i'm in a happy relationship now =).

Shraggler

Jan 6, 2009
Craorach said:
Christina Ricci, although at that age I only knew her as Wednesday Addams. Great thing is, we're the same age, so it was never awkward and she's still smoking hot.
Yes. She's had me since fucking Casper.

I had a lot of crushes as a youngster. Man, I wish I could be a kid again.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Ieyke said:
GinraiPrime said:
AbsoluteVirtue18 said:

BUT

She got home finally.

"If you having Girl Problems, I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but the ***** ain't one."

But seriously, ouch dude, I hope you sort things out with her, that must really sting. Give her time, she must be very insecure about her feelings, so all you can do is take to the sidelines and wait and see how she feels.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Yup. Now I'm just gonna go ahead and wait. Keep treatin' her awesome. Give it some time and see if she comes round. It's about all I can do.

We just went out to dinner (like we do) and had a blast. I'm pretty sure we'll be okay.
Maybe now that the idea is in her head she'll actually start thinking about it and consider what we could have.
*shrug*

But anyhow, thanks guys. Always good to have some extra moral support*.
*am I the only one who's ever wondered why it's "moral support" and not "morale support"?

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Ieyke said:
In the non-celebrity category, I've had a crush on this girl(who's sitting 4 feet away from me, since she lives with me...in my room...and sleeps next to me) for 14 years:

She's one of my best friends. She moved in with me in November.
Not seeing each other very often over the years has kept my feelings at a manageable "just a middle school crush" level....but seeing her every day..... I've tried like crazy to keep myself from thinking of her as more than a friend but.....nope. It's been amped up to 11 now and moved right on past the "crush" level.

I think I'm going to see what she thinks of the idea of us being more than just friends.
I'm deadly aware of the dangers of the friendzone and all too aware that I may very well be stuck in her's.

*puts on safety goggles*

Wish me luck fellow Escapists.
Wish me all of the luck.
Oh my goodness. Your work is already done for you. Best of luck

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Soxafloppin said:
I'm a 90s kid, so the Pink Power Ranger. Of course.
Apparently, my highschool english teacher was a stunt double for the pink power ranger. Of course, I believed her. She's my favorite English teacher by far.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
mysecondlife said:
Jonluw said:
I guess she still looks pretty much the same...
Unless the art style has changed over the years. Who is she?
That would be Will Vandom.
The comic is called W.i.t.c.h.
http://witch.wikia.com/wiki/Will_Vandom