Children's Choir Sings "Still Alive"

MazeMinion

Mar 7, 2010
I'm speechless. Simply epic.

The parents were probably like, "Awww, look at little Jimmy. He's about to have a singing solo....wait.....WTF HE'S SINGING ABOUT GUNS AND DEAD PEOPLE!!! CALL THE LAWYER!!111"

Syt's_Kitten

Apr 10, 2009
kind of adorable...but why was the camera focused on the mixer bar instead of the choir like 90% of the time?

+1billion internets to Jack Senzig :D

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Asturiel said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
How about I was scowling through the whole thing?

Quite frankly I hated the performance. While I have nothing against Portal or that song, I hate the sound of kids "singing."
To my ears children "singing" is just wretchedly out of tune yelling.
The concept is more what I'm talking about. The idea that a teacher had enough untinted power to have these children sing a song that is a very common joked and talked about gamer thing.
The fact that these things can happen and have happened makes me smile, that is what I was getting at.
Actually Asturiel, I was just thinking that the video you posted is just about as epic as the other. Made me smile.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Vigormortis said:
Actually Asturiel, I was just thinking that the video you posted is just about as epic as the other. Made me smile.
Good to know, but I got that video from somebody on the escapist posting that so I can't take credit for it.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
ironaclly when valve pulls a hoodini and rises from the grave for voting...wait was that hoodini?

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
Alloflifedecays @adamn96 I was just thinking that. Aside from all the explicit references to Half-Life/Portal stuff, having your kids sing "When you're dying I'll be still alive, and when you're dead I will be still alive" back at you must be pretty fucking creepy.
gooberCP @ Alloflifedecays Yea, I was thinking that when hearing "And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire"
quotes from youtube.

I wonder how many grandparents were there at the concert and thinking some rather dark thoughts of their grand-kids at that moment.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
The only flaw i see is that they need to sound calm, as oppose to worked up - Otherwise, good job!

Litchhunter

Apr 16, 2010
I think "The Cake is a Lie" now has competion for a slot on the best meme of all time list.... this is made of non-stop win and cuteness.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
holy shit that was awsome.....sad that nowadays if a kid sung that song at school ppl would be like "OH MY GAWD I IS TALKING ABOUT A GUNZ KEEL HIM VIDEO GAMES ARE EVILZ"

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
ninonybox360 said:
holy shit that was awsome.....sad that nowadays if a kid sung that song at school ppl would be like "OH MY GAWD I IS TALKING ABOUT A GUNZ KEEL HIM VIDEO GAMES ARE EVILZ"
* Sigh * This happened only a few months ago for one. And two this Thread is months old don't Necro in the news section.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
o0pwnman0o said:
ninonybox360 said:
* Sigh * This happened only a few months ago for one. And two this Thread is months old don't Necro in the news section.
calm down theire debby downer