Chocobo Breeding

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
33,804
0
0
Not a bad one to end on. Good luck.

...Does that farmer look like Cory?
 

Kenjitsuka

New member
Sep 10, 2009
3,051
0
0
Yeah, I was expecting this in EDA. Guess it's a better fit for the original FF VII cast, tho.
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
Hehehe, this comic reminds me of one of my favorite vgcats comics...

 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
It's like being a turkey masterbator, for turkeys big enough to ride like horses. ANd yes, turkey masterbator is a real job.
 

Devieus

New member
Jul 30, 2014
173
0
0
Kenjitsuka said:
Yeah, I was expecting this in EDA. Guess it's a better fit for the original FF VII cast, tho.
I fully expect this joke to make a comeback sometime next month for EDA.
 

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
15,305
0
0
Barbas said:
Not a bad one to end on. Good luck.

...Does that farmer look like Cory?
Were Grey and Cory let go as well? I didn't see anything about it on either of their Twitter feeds.
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
...No wonder I'm better at breeding Chaos...

Other than that, no wonder the farmer didn't make an instructional video on the process... Or did he?
 

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
1,443
0
0
You guys seem to have FF VII on the brain right now! Not that i'm complaining, keep em coming! (pun not intended)
 

Wiggum Esquilax

New member
Apr 22, 2015
118
0
0
Darth_Payn said:
It's like being a turkey masterbator, for turkeys big enough to ride like horses. ANd yes, turkey masterbator is a real job.
Of course, where do you think the idea for a turkey baster came from?
 

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
5,147
0
0
I am with this guy.
Like, it is like Breeding Season game, isn't it?
Btw, the developers take 32.000 dollars per month to complete the game.
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
11,799
1,137
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
The difference between animal husbandry and bestiality is wearing pants.
 

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
11,799
1,137
118
Gender
Whatever, just wash your hands.
The Rogue Wolf said:
Press X To Do Something Unspeakable.

Worgen said:
The difference between animal husbandry and bestiality is wearing pants.
And the difference between animal husbandry and fetishism is which one of them is wearing the pants.
This image seems really appropriate here.
 

CyanCat47_v1legacy

New member
Nov 26, 2014
498
0
0
there are institutions who store samples of healthy cows for breeding purposes. in a world as advanced as that of final fantasy surely a similar solution would exist seeing as how chucobos are appearantly the dominant type of livestock. then again we are talking about the same society that designs the kind of clothes tidus and lightning wear and who seem to consist of 90% blonde white people so maybe they are all inbred madmen
 

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
6,759
1,397
118
Country
United States
Gender
Male
CyanCat47 said:
there are institutions who store samples of healthy cows for breeding purposes. in a world as advanced as that of final fantasy surely a similar solution would exist seeing as how chucobos are appearantly the dominant type of livestock. then again we are talking about the same society that designs the kind of clothes tidus and lightning wear and who seem to consist of 90% blonde white people so maybe they are all inbred madmen
Final Fantasy games tend to be really schizo tech regardless. Even the first game was really fantasy, until you encountered the robot, the submarine and visited the orbiting space station complete with Metal Gear(?) patrolling the hallways.
 

THM

New member
Sep 27, 2014
218
0
0
monkeymangler said:

Do not want. DO NOT WANT.
Most definitively. Frankly, that was something I could've gone my whole life not seeing.'Specially that last panel - that was just creeptastic. :)

Also - this is the last strip of this series? Did I miss something?