Chocolate or Potato Chips?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Probably depends on what I'm wanting at the time but I guess Potato Chips usually trumps every other snack.

Except cheesecake.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
pfft, i WILL eat it all. no matter how hungry i am... probably why i'm starting to become larger XD.

TheJoojo

Apr 28, 2009
Nouw said:
Probably depends on what I'm wanting at the time but I guess Potato Chips usually trumps every other snack.

Except cheesecake.
You and I have that preference in common.

Although, as many other have stated, a little bit of both sounds best.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Potato chips. Always.
Aylaine said:
I would eat a little chocolate, but not too much. Chocolate isn't exactly good for you, last I checked. :D
Pssh, that'll change in three days. Last I heard was that it was good for you in moderation.

[sub]Sometimes I think these reports are just done to give the magazines something to talk about.[/sub]

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
I'm gonna say neither.

I'm a corn chips man. Coles Brand CC's (Just salted, no flavouring) are like crack to me.

But if there's any Peanut Brittle or Turkish Delight coated in chocolate, I guess that'd win.

Damn I just made myself hungry.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Chocolate. Every time. I like chips but they just aren't in the same league as a good goddamn chocolate bar.

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
Well this is a no brainer, chips... I won't even let chocolate be near me...can't stand the smell and I doubt I'd like the taste or texture of chocolate...

If you haven't clued in, I've never tried chocolate before. And I never will, which I'm ok with

(And before you ask, a few sample answers will be given to speed up any questions you may have :p)

Question 1)No, my parents wanted me to have chocolate, to see if I would like it, so they didn't cut me off from it.

Question 2)No, it's not just chocolate, there are many foods (many being unhealthy) that I have never tried. Some would be ice cream, cake (had cake at parties for everyone else), chinaese food or many italian foods.... I didn't try steak till I was 16

Question 3) It's a fear, irrational, but still a fear, of taste and texture.

If anyone has bizzare questions about this, feel free to pm me :p.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Kaez said:
Well this is a no brainer, chips... I won't even let chocolate be near me...can't stand the smell and I doubt I'd like the taste or texture of chocolate...

If you haven't clued in, I've never tried chocolate before. And I never will, which I'm ok with

(And before you ask, a few sample answers will be given to speed up any questions you may have :p)

Question 1)No, my parents wanted me to have chocolate, to see if I would like it, so they didn't cut me off from it.

Question 2)No, it's not just chocolate, there are many foods (many being unhealthy) that I have never tried. Some would be ice cream, cake (had cake at parties for everyone else), chinaese food or many italian foods.... I didn't try steak till I was 16

Question 3) It's a fear, irrational, but still a fear, of taste and texture.

If anyone has bizzare questions about this, feel free to pm me :p.
Sure as hell beats being allergic to water. I know what you mean though, my stepmum burst into tears and ran from the room when asked to pickup and eat spare ribs with her hands...

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008

"Kif, I don't believe in the no-win scenario... so I invent my own third option; chocolate chips"