Chocolate or Potato Chips?

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
Mr.Numbers said:
Sure as hell beats being allergic to water. I know what you mean though, my stepmum burst into tears and ran from the room when asked to pickup and eat spare ribs with her hands...
Wait, allerigic to water? Just by drinking it, or more like it can't touch you.... and in theory, wouldn't you die before you were born if you were allergic to water, seeing as we are mostly made of water lol.....

And if it can't touch you.... your more like Cole from inFAMOUS, he dies just by going swiming.... cept you can't take the fish with you through electricution....

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
I think that I'll go with the Hershey's bar on this one, because it's a choice between your absolute favorite chocolate, and a bag of chips. Clearly, favoritism wins out.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Dark chocolate truffles over potato chips of any sort on any day.

...but I'm more likely to go for vegetables and hummus.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
LifeCharacter said:
Half of each, why would you ever choose only one when they go so well together?
who's the anime girl in your avatar? she looks like makie from negima

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
hah! you have a different phrase for "crisps" in your country!

seriously though, i dislike almost all crisps, they just tast like dry paper with the exception of Doritoes and McCoys, love me some choccy though :D

xdom125x

Dec 14, 2010
Salt and Vinegar chips will beat my favorite chocolate 9 times out of 10 for me.

larysalove

Apr 15, 2011
Chips I think. Chocolate makes my teeth hurt. Honestly though I'd prefer some fruit or something.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Woodscare said:
It's late on a Friday night and you get hungry for a snack. You get up and look in your snack cupboard and see that their is only your favourite Chocolate and a bag of your Potato Chips but your only hungry enough for one of them, what do you choose?
What do you mean by "favourite chocolate"? Favourite snack involving chocolate or just favourite type of chocolate? If the former, the question is logically impossible since a Coffee Crisp and a full-size bag of Sweet Chili and Sour Cream chips are nowhere near on the same level of filling. If the latter, then I'd be an idiot to consume that much milk chocolate to be equivalent to the chip bag as I'd be sick to the stomach for hours.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Chocolate. Potato chips are good, but eventually you're just eating them on impulse and not because they even taste good anymore. Chocolate is always delicious, and even semi-nutritious! Antioxidants and all that!