Choo choo! All aboard the Complain Train!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I would like to give a gigantic middle finger to whoever it is in my city in charge of road work for repaving the same fucking highway ever couple of years while there are potholes not even half a mile away from said highway that have been there for a decade and caused my muffler to snap off yesterday.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
It's still fucking stupid hot outside with no end or much needed rain in sight.

My gf's mother is visiting for a week for some "peace and quite" while she studies her bible for her Jehovah's Witness "whatevers." First argument between them happened within the first two hours with more to come.

Her son had FOUR friends over for a sleepover. They ate everything, now I have to go to the grocery store so they can eat all of that.

Our friend dropped off her cat for us to cat-sit last minute. I don't like cats, so of course, this one follows me everywhere, sits 3 feet from me, and stares me down while meowing constantly.

The gun in my mouth jammed.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
My upstairs neighbor's dishwasher started leaking, so I got to clean up a whole lot of dirty water from my kitchen floor and counter and now have a bunch of stained and sagging ceiling tiles. The landlord said that maintenance people would be over to survey the damage; they called just before noon today to make sure I was home, and I told them to ring the doorbell when they got here (which they said would be within ten to fifteen minutes).

That was about six hours ago. Haven't heard from them since.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Very long story short, I took out someone that I'd be fine not seeing again for reasons and I picked up the tab. The chips were good at least.

1659534492411.png
Sweating my butt off and I'm nearly starkers and even that's not helping! Time for a cold beer. At 9 AM.
1659706116371.png
1659707022966.png

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Grab your tinfoil hats: What happens when conspiracies end up being true -

Thanks a fuckton, greed and corporate corruption!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
So I had a stomach ache all day yesterday, couldn't shake it to save my life. All I drank all day was water, didn't eat anything as I was already what I thought to be "backed up." My gf insisted I eat something small just to get "things moving," so I had two bites of pizza, and 20-minutes later, I'm in the bathroom puking up blood. One call to 911 and an ambulance rider later, I've been in the hospital since last night.

Got an IV, they've taken several vials of blood, but the kicker is I'm hooked up to a blood pressure cuff permanently while they try to get my blood pressure under control, so cannot leave the bed between it and my IV, and better yet, it takes my pressure about every half hour which meant between all the constant beeping, chatter in the hallway, and the machine that painfully constricts arm every 30 minutes, I haven't slept a single minute in over 24 hours confined to a bed I cannot leave. Oh, and I can't eat or drink ANYTHING until after the endoscopy they're organize which might not even happen today.

I am exhausted, hungry, thirsty and bored out of my fucking mind. I haven't even been admitted to a proper room yet; they just keep bouncing me between ER "cubbies" waiting for a room in the hospital proper.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So I had a stomach ache all day yesterday, couldn't shake it to save my life. All I drank all day was water, didn't eat anything as I was already what I thought to be "backed up." My gf insisted I eat something small just to get "things moving," so I had two bites of pizza, and 20-minutes later, I'm in the bathroom puking up blood. One call to 911 and an ambulance rider later, I've been in the hospital since last night.

Got an IV, they've taken several vials of blood, but the kicker is I'm hooked up to a blood pressure cuff permanently while they try to get my blood pressure under control, so cannot leave the bed between it and my IV, and better yet, it takes my pressure about every half hour which meant between all the constant beeping, chatter in the hallway, and the machine that painfully constricts arm every 30 minutes, I haven't slept a single minute in over 24 hours confined to a bed I cannot leave. Oh, and I can't eat or drink ANYTHING until after the endoscopy they're organize which might not even happen today.

I am exhausted, hungry, thirsty and bored out of my fucking mind. I haven't even been admitted to a proper room yet; they just keep bouncing me between ER "cubbies" waiting for a room in the hospital proper.
Well fuck me. I think you get a lifetime pass on the complain train with this situation. Hope things improve fast.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
My upstairs neighbor's dishwasher started leaking, so I got to clean up a whole lot of dirty water from my kitchen floor and counter and now have a bunch of stained and sagging ceiling tiles. The landlord said that maintenance people would be over to survey the damage; they called just before noon today to make sure I was home, and I told them to ring the doorbell when they got here (which they said would be within ten to fifteen minutes).

I had to deal with a leak a few days prior to what happened to you. The dumb fuckers had shit in the garbage disposal that did not belong. Once those were pulled out, everything worked like clockwork.

Did the Blu Ray version of Tenchi OVA run out of print last year? Because they now cost $200+ and have not been on the Right Stuff Anime store since 2020. I got my copies back in 2020 (1 I got for my older brother), so I am good, but man is that bullshit. What's worse is while these versions have the best visuals, they suck at bonus features, and can't get the commentary tracks of the English voice actors from the old DVDs released back in the early 2000s. Hell, most of the old DVDs are at a cheaper or more affordable price by comparison. What's even weirder is the Region 2 versions are at reasonable and affordable price. Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo are dirt cheap and have not changed much in price. Though I got Universe back in 2015, and TiT I have no interest in ever watching again.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

This is why I have always lived in a top floor apartment. Never have to deal with shit like this, or neighbors tap dancing on your head.

Downside is that it's a lot of stairs.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.

Well fuck me. I think you get a lifetime pass on the complain train with this situation. Hope things improve fast.
Yeah. Keep us updated when you can Xprimentyl. Get better, and until then demand access to a TV channel that you can get F1 on for at least several hours a day.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Yeah. Keep us updated when you can Xprimentyl. Get better, and until then demand access to a TV channel that you can get F1 on for at least several hours a day.
Thanks, just got home today, and I am exhausted, but feeling better.

They determind it was a esophageal tear that caused the blood which was itself caused by the violent and sudden vomiting; no indication of any other gastrointestinal issues. They put a clip in my throat to close the tear. I'm on medication for a while, and while they cleared me of the "clear foods only" diet, they said keep my meals light, stay away from greasy food, and no spicy foods for a long while, and that makes me upset.