Choose one video game character as an almost-eternal companion.

Blastinburn

Apr 13, 2011
I would want to pick someone who would be interested in seeing the evolution and growth of the human race so they wouldn't get bored, would be able to stay hidden/help me hide from the people of the era, someone I could easily get along with. At first I was thinking batman would be the best choice, but I'm not sure how interested he would be in the evolution of the human race and I don't know how well we would get along. Then I saw this:
King Toasty said:
Megatron.
and I realized that Optimus Prime would be a good choice. Optimus likes the human race and would probably enjoy seeing their growth, Transformers can transform into anything they scan (not just cars), and I am ABSOLUTELY SURE I would be able to get along wonderfully with Optimus.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Smiling Jack from Vampire Bloodlines.
Vampire pirate voiced by John Dimaggio?
I'd be a Daeva.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Hm, either Aqua from Kingdom Hearts BoS or Nikki from Mana Khemia, for some reason they were the first ones to come to mind.

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
King Toasty said:
Megatron. Fuck your shit.
I literally LOL'd so fucking hard at this...
OT: That kinda sounds like my wet dream come true... but idk what companion I would take, if any... simply because Idk if I could stand to be around that person for that fucking long...
Come to think of it, i'd probably take bumblebee, bc he can't talk and I would get fucking TIRED of walking everywhere... Optimus Prime would try to fucking talk me to death.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
I'm probably going to go with Alex from Half-Life. P.s If I get a non VG Charachter then I'm going with Captain Jack Harkness.

Jawfree

Jul 7, 2011
Hmmmmm, I'd Have to saaaaay.... Liara (ME), Assuming I could still , I'd be able to actually see my Asari Girls grow and shit, and Her being a Space Archaeologist effectively, I figure she'd be entertained.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Andy Shandy said:
Probably Alyx from Half Life

Intelligent, Can handle a gun, possible romance, humorous, independent...everything you would need.
Yeah, this seems good. Not even that much of a HL fan and I think she is the perfect companion character.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I'd probably go with Kokonoe from BlazBlue. Aside from being extremely powerful and resourceful, she seems like someone I could be decent friends with.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
Big daddy, or Barioth, the best monster from the single most ovverrated game ever to be made ever, saber-toothed DRAGON, WHERE IS YOU"RE GOD NOW. I would also murder the following people: Hitler, all the great great great grandparents of whoever the fuck invented human stupidity, and although I am an athiest, I would not kill the religious founders, because as agonozing as it is, religion does play a huge part in our culture, and all morals and ethics, which are sadly falling apart, can be traced back to it, particularly buddism, morals like killing millions with nukes is bad

Godzillascott

May 25, 2010
So if I am the Doctor, I guess that my ideal companion is one who is quick on the uptake and is cool and collected in order to survive the millieu.

Viconia from Baldur's Gate 2 would be good.

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
Pyramid Head. I don't wanna live that fucking long,he'll probably just kill me on the spot

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My Saints Row character...and all his gang, weapons and cars, boats and stuff...that would be reallu, really fun.

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
Isabela from Dragon Age 2
If I'm essentially an immortal ninja a hot tanned chick with pillow boobs, an overactive libido and an obsession with stealing things while simultaneously being my female equivalent with merely 0.1% my morals would make her tons of fun to be around and probably be bangin' every night.