Aug 22, 2008
How to prevent greasy controllers:

Step 1: Napkins
Step 2: Forks/Knives
Step 3: We don't need a step 3.
Ste-NO! Stop this madness.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
tea and biscuits, either chocolate digestives or ginger nuts. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ginger nuts!!

Athefist

Nov 10, 2008
Pretzels, goldfish crackers, and chips and dip usually satisfy my hungry gamer cravings. However, I've been known to devour a bowl of pho without spilling a drop. Does that count as a superpower? Oh, and "action pizza?" Sounds like a new meme may be born.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
I don't eat while playing. I don't notice I'm hungry until I decide to stop and then I realize I haven't eaten all day and go make a sandwich.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
ThePlasmatizer said:
PureChaos said:
tea and biscuits, either chocolate digestives or ginger nuts. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ginger nuts!!
Definitely, also hobnobs are awesome.
Though I'm not the greatest fan of Peter Kay as a comedian, something he said rings true:
Hobnobs are the KINGS of biscuits. All others bow before the great and powerful Hobnob.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
KFC POPCORN CHICKEN!!!

It's easy to consume, doesn't leave grease on the hands, and obviously comes in bitesize deliveries!

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Pocky! I discovered it a few years back in chinatown and never looked back. No mess just goodness.

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
Amnestic said:
ThePlasmatizer said:
PureChaos said:
Definitely, also hobnobs are awesome.
Though I'm not the greatest fan of Peter Kay as a comedian, something he said rings true:
Hobnobs are the KINGS of biscuits. All others bow before the great and powerful Hobnob.
I saw that one. =)

They're like commandos, "dunk me again!"

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
Amnestic said:
Generally it's takeaway stuff. Pizza, kebabs, burgers, chinese etc. All good.

Other than that I can't say no to a good, sometimes Perfect, sandwich.
What about perfectly rectangular sandwiches?

corporate_gamer

Apr 17, 2008
Anything you can eat without paying attention i.e. no knives and forks. so pizza, curries, Chinese, kebab or any sweets, crisps, biscuits or chocolate.