Choose your Delicacy!

vede

Dec 4, 2007
I don't know...

I know I'd have tea at my desk when gaming, but I always have tea at my desk, so...

Um...

We don't really have many snack foods around here.

Crap. (I don't eat crap! You know what I mean...)

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Being the avid gamer I am, I only partake of the most rich and nutritious gaming snacks on the market, and one snack that stands out above any other is Gamer Grub[sup]tm[/sup], coming in four crazy delicious flavors such as Action Pizza, Racing Wasabi, Strategy Chocolate, and Sports PB&J I'm never without a delicious and nutritious snack that never fails to pwn the competition! you can find yourself some Gamer Grub [sup]tm[/sup] at your local retailer, so don't be a n00b, and buy some Gamer Grub[sup]tm[/sup] today!

Ad marketing and joking aside I normally eat whatever I can get my hands on at the time, normally end's up just being a chicken flavor ramen cup o'noodles.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
I'll be honest. I hate most snack foods. They taste artificial and bad. To all night LANs I tend to take Brie cheese, some fruit, a thermo mug of ristretto shots, perhaps some sort of cake/biscuit/slice if I could be arsed making it.

And frankly, fuck pizza take-away. I can't stand their oil-ridden filth.
[/culinary snobbishness]

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Hmm, well if I'm at home my gaming snacks would be Mint Slices (little round mint chocolate biscuits) and Tim Tams and schwepps lemonade.

If on a rare occassion I'm at the Lan internet cafe I'd have M&M's with coke but I'd rather walk around the corner to the KFC and bring it back with me.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I only drink things when i game and thats only if I play on Pc. If I playing on console, it's like I'm fasting.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I don't usually eat when I game

it's what leads to my slim figure

I'm kidding about one of those things.

corporate_gamer

Apr 17, 2008
but the
Labyrinth said:
I'll be honest. I hate most snack foods. They taste artificial and bad. To all night LANs I tend to take Brie cheese, some fruit, a thermo mug of ristretto shots, perhaps some sort of cake/biscuit/slice if I could be arsed making it.

And frankly, fuck pizza take-away. I can't stand their oil-ridden filth.
[/culinary snobbishness]
But the oily goodness is the whole point.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Bling Cat said:
Amnestic said:
Generally it's takeaway stuff. Pizza, kebabs, burgers, chinese etc. All good.

Other than that I can't say no to a good, sometimes Perfect, sandwich.
What about perfectly rectangular sandwiches?
Don't even joke about that man. They creep me the fuck out. Should I encounter any perfectly rectangular sandwiches made for me by another person I have to, without looking, twist, tear and generally maim them.

It's not funny ;/

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Reaperman Wompa said:
What about real pizza?
By 'real' pizza do you mean the stuff one does at home where they make the dough, make the sauce, spread it with double-smoked ham and salami pieces, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, button mushroom slices, crushed garlic, cracked pepper, basil leaves, onion, zucchini, eggplant and mozzarella?

That's what I call 'real' pizza.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
What about real pizza?
By 'real' pizza do you mean the stuff one does at home where they make the dough, make the sauce, spread it with double-smoked ham and salami pieces, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, button mushroom slices, crushed garlic, cracked pepper, basil leaves, onion, zucchini, eggplant and mozzarella?

Too many vegetables, not enough meat. :( Not to say I don't enjoy a vegetable laden pizza, I just prefer a meaty one.

Altorin said:
what makes a perfect rectangle?
Surely I don't need to spell it out [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rectangle]

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Reaperman Wompa said:
What about real pizza?

I'll pass, bring on the crap you pay through the nose for by delivery!