Civilization: Beyond Earth

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Wow, I remember the first appearance of warlord-Ghandi. For those who don't:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/8161-39

Nice one, guys.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Ah, this brings back memories. Sadly I've yet to get Ghandi in game be the megalomaniac everyone claim he is, but god damn it the meme is just so funny I don't care.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Ghandi, you magnificent bastard! Get that man some roboconcubines. He'll need quite a few.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Furbyz said:
Ghandi, you magnificent bastard! Get that man some roboconcubines. He'll need quite a few.
This is what you get for not revealing to him the technology for the cloning vats!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Renegade-pizza said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/8161-39

Nice one, guys.
huh that was like 2 days before I joined

I remember seeing it...but I can't remember if I saw it when it first came out or later

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Renegade-pizza said:
Furbyz said:
No, he'll need...several
A mere human Gandhi's appetites could be sated by a trifling 5-7 concubines. This is Robogandhi we're talking about, whose lusts are as unquenchable as the star he throws the broken bodies of his feeble organic enemies into.

There is simply no limit.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Good, good...time to drown the galaxy in blood.

I wonder if anybody's made Chaos nations you can play as...

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Furbyz said:
Renegade-pizza said:
Furbyz said:
No, he'll need...several
A mere human Gandhi's appetites could be sated by a trifling 5-7 concubines. This is Robogandhi we're talking about, whose lusts are as unquenchable as the star he throws the broken bodies of his feeble organic enemies into.

There is simply no limit.
Fool! That many concubines will cause a stack overflow.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Somehow I was expecting this very comic... I don't claim to be prescient or anything, just that the thought crossed my mind soon as I heard about Civ: BE and I know that if I thought of it, chances are someone is already or has already done it.

MrFinnishDude

Apr 1, 2011
Fun fact:In Civ V all leaders have values on what they will do.
they can go from 1 to 10. And Gandhis "Use of nukes" stat is 12.
HE HAS 12 ON A 1 TO 10 SYSTEM!

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Renegade-pizza said:

Nice one, guys.
Thank you. I would had never got the joke without your help. :)

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
erttheking said:
Ah, this brings back memories. Sadly I've yet to get Ghandi in game be the megalomaniac everyone claim he is, but god damn it the meme is just so funny I don't care.
He only a megalomaniac if your a warmonger, especially once he got nuke, as he the one that build the most of them and will most likely use them.

If your peaceful, Ghandi basically the best pal you can have.