Clicks and Giggles: Riddle Me This

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Shax said:
kailus13 said:
Shax said:
"Today he is there to trip you up and he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, when you are lost in grief and sorrow." Of what do I speak?
Is it love?
It's not, but I suppose that technically could work. If nobody can guess the real answer in a few more tries, I'll accept love as an answer.
Is it hope? And will you give us the proper answer if we don't get it?

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
kailus13 said:
Shax said:
kailus13 said:
Shax said:
"Today he is there to trip you up and he will torture you tomorrow. Yet he is also there to ease the pain, when you are lost in grief and sorrow." Of what do I speak?
Is it love?
It's not, but I suppose that technically could work. If nobody can guess the real answer in a few more tries, I'll accept love as an answer.
Is it hope? And will you give us the proper answer if we don't get it?
Sorry, hope's not the answer. And yeah, I'll give the correct answer if the next guess isn't correct. You should check a few posts back. I gave Tizzy a hint ;)

MrCollins

Power Vacuumer
Jun 28, 2010
Shax said:
Alcohol?
Being drunk, you will trip up, the torture is the hangover. And obviously, it can be used to ease pain.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
MrCollins said:
Shax said:
Alcohol?
Being drunk, you will trip up, the torture is the hangover. And obviously, it can be used to ease pain.
Yep, you got it :D

Your turn.

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Joy of joys.

Ah-HEM.
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
Found this one through a quick run through the googler machine. I like it. Hopefully it hasn't been used yet.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
SamtheDeathclaw said:
Joy of joys.

Ah-HEM.
There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
Found this one through a quick run through the googler machine. I like it. Hopefully it hasn't been used yet.
Is it water, fire, earth, and wind?

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Here's a pretty good one that, as far as I know, hasn't been used yet:

Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?

Chorcon

Jun 4, 2013
Shax said:

Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?

I was really tempted to say the sun and the moon, but it wouldn't make any sense at all .. After a good amount of pondering, though, I'd like to submit my answer.

It must be either shoes, as they come in pairs (at least normally ^^), and are mostly used during daytime, or it could be your bladder and stomach ... But that's not as - decent .. is it?

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Chorcon said:
Shax said:

I was really tempted to say the sun and the moon, but it wouldn't make any sense at all .. After a good amount of pondering, though, I'd like to submit my answer.

It must be either shoes, as they come in pairs (at least normally ^^), and are mostly used during daytime, or it could be your bladder and stomach ... But that's not as - decent .. is it?
You're correct, sir! The answer was indeed a pair of shoes. Your turn.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Alright, I just found this one, and I think it's pretty good.

Break it and it is better, immediately set and harder to break again.