Clock Possibly Counting Down to Modern Warfare 3 Announcement

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
Call of Duty 2 Will always be the best.

I stopped caring about this franchise after 4 came out.

But yet it will be the best selling game of whatever year it will be released. How Depressing.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
freakonaleash said:
Didn't black ops just come out?
I can't keep count is this call of duty 8 that is comming out?

I'm pretty sure that COD: 8 will be made by a different developer so will COD MW3 be Cod 9?

Almost catching up to Final fantasy...

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
freakonaleash said:
Didn't black ops just come out?
Yup but as any smart business man knows the best way to keep people interested is to come out with a new version of your latest cash cow every year with a few improvements. As long as it is shiny somebody will buy it.

Never got black ops, wasn't going to pay £40 or so pounds for a slightly improved multiplayer of a game I already own; depending on the multiplayer I might get MW3

I just need a new shooter every few months to entertain me in between good releases such as AC: Brotherhood, Mass Effect, Deus Ex etc...

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
You can be sure as hell that it'll be MW3, just as certain as it'll be crap since the Respawn half of Infinity Ward isn't there to make it.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
This news is utterly fascinating, I literally cannot tear my eyes away from th-hey look, taco!

marcooos

Shit Be Serial Cray
Nov 18, 2009
To be honest I will definitely buy this as I have thoroughly enjoyed the Modern Warfare series and im looking forward to seeing how it ends. And yeah Activision are milking COD for everything they can get but everyone will buy it... then go back to battlefield for online :p

Doomsday11

Apr 15, 2010
I guess it really would be too much to expect even a little subtlety by now but still come on!
Hope this is actually all some elaborate ruse for COD:future warfare with space-russsians fighting space-americans.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Simalacrum said:
Wait a minute, I swear that
you truced(ish) with Makarov after that American general person turned out to be a total douche?
You did, but on the terms of "Enemy of my enemy is my friend." Remember, Makarov hates Price just as much as the U.S. because Price brought down Immeran Zakeva or however you spell his name. Plus, Makarov is still a terrorist, so it would be unlikely to simply forgive him.

I can't wait for this game. Looking forward to seeing how (or even if) it ties up the loose ends in Modern Warfare 2. I already have my own theory on why stuff happened the way it did--and most of it fits with what you get in the game--but I want to see if I'm actually right. Yay.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Colonel Alzheimer said:
Is it really weird that I want this for the story, and not the multiplayer?
I'l probably rent/borrow it when it comes out.
No, because that's the only reason I buy the Call of Duty games. I hate multiplayer, but I enjoy the stories.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
I'm probably gonna get shit for this but... I really wasn't that high on CoD4. Didn't play any of the other CoD games and I just thought it was "meh". Then again, I'm really not too big on military FPS games anyways where you play random faceless/grunty soldier/space marine.

So yeah, I could care less about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-Grunty McIronFist The Patriot's Revenge. I've got Mortal Kombat, L.A. Noire, Duke Nukem Forever, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution to look forward to.

L34dP1LL

Mar 6, 2010
*Activision* Oh, never mind me, I'm just milkin' the cash cow. You know what would be surprising? No COD this year. BAM. At least the MW games are more entertaining than the glitch packages that are the treyarch games.

L34dP1LL

Mar 6, 2010
Colonel Alzheimer said:
Is it really weird that I want this for the story, and not the multiplayer?
I'l probably rent/borrow it when it comes out.
Me too, the story is engaging as a cheesy action flick, but I still want to know how it ends.

Snipes13

Feb 26, 2011
Found this forum featured on Google News. Looks great. I just hope MW3 is not rushed like Call of Duty Black Ops was. Has anyone heard anything new, the only information I could find on Modern Warfare 3 http://mw3f.com/ . Anyone know of any other places?