Closest You've Come To Having A Literal "Eargasm"

Elader

Needs more Dakka
Sep 7, 2008
This [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzK6e237II] gives me the shivers every time.

Raiha

Jul 3, 2009
the first time i heard the black album by metallica. i was about 8-9 at the time and it really opened my eyes to music. lately has been the american lesion by greg graffin. i hears that album at the perfect time in my life to make it really mean something to me.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
Could anyone help me find more music like this? Winamp classifies it as emotional but I doubt 'tubing that will help much.​
I believe that genre is known as "atmospheric" or "postrock". Your particular track there is more to the Trance side of things. Yeah, it's pretty much just techno with a piano.
<spoiler=Try this though, it's in the same vein but with less electronics><youtube=JzIK5FaC38w>

My songs:
<spoiler=Kneebody and Chick Corea and Fnugg><youtube=X42GIjWz1z0&playnext_from=TL&videos=cq0iwn2SATo><youtube=huIcAdTbMbM&playnext_from=TL&videos=98InfT-B2m0><youtube=mHMyrhilkdo&playnext_from=TL&videos=QhSlXydCuGM>

cannibalnana

Jan 30, 2010
Explosions In The Sky : Birth And Death Of The Day

and

Spain: Chick Corea, Bela Fleck, Bobby McFerrin

too lazy to link, go yoochoob it.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
cannibalnana said:
Explosions In The Sky : Birth And Death Of The Day

and

Spain: Chick Corea, Bela Fleck, Bobby McFerrin

too lazy to link, go yoochoob it.
Interesting, interesting.
I posted EitS and Spain in the post right above yours.
You have excellent taste, though.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I'm not gonna add any music links, just the title amused me as I'd just binged on a 1700 episode web comic, and remember THIS coming up. (maybe NSFW-ish)

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1572

and then

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1574

Hope it's a distraction from the tunes for a moment at least, and I've really enjoyed the journey in character development, humour and art style, and it's a happy RL story, that the artist/writer has gone from it being a hobby to something he can live off with merchandise sales.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I did eargasm my ears got all tight for a second and then just got loose and I could feel them throbbing it was when I was listening to the new Gorillaz album for the first time I eargasmed three or four times:
when it says "here we go again" and starts the backing vocals that say "that's electirc"

as soon as the opening instrumentals start

just the entire song was an eargasm

when that harp starts up about 40 seconds in

Blydden

Apr 4, 2010
Note: For best "Eargasm", watch while drunk/high/hyper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAbhJk4YJns

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
The middle of the official theme of a Michael Bay movie called the Rock.
I could listen to that again and again.
As for songs, parts of "Hey Bulldog" by The Beatles plus "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)".

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Lord Krunk said:
Watching Cowboy Bebop. Finally, an Anime with good music!
Damn skippy. Pretty much anything Yoko Kanno does is eargasm-worthy. Bebop does have the best of her talents thus far though.

Anything she does with Steve Conte singing is knee-meltingly eargasmic.

A few of my favorites:

This one has the added benefit of making me cry nearly every time.

and finally, two of my all-time favorites:

spikeyjoey

Sep 9, 2009
senorcromas said:
Well, I love me some Primus...

<youtube=TOdo7dhvSwg&a>

Oh, and a little Nightwish goes a long way.

<youtube=a3Wo8LCDUKI>
you have excellent taste my friend.

Love ghost love score so much!

<youtube=z1yXng8BR2M>

always does it for me :)

I have actually nearly orgasmed to music before (weed helped :p) under the bridge by the RHCPs and Only in Dreams by Weezer..