Combine your five favorite games.

Jun 26, 2009
Snake Hearts 2: Explorers of the Origin of Oblivion.
MGS3: Snake Eater, KH2, ESIV: Oblivion, PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky and Dragon Age: Origins.
The story of a human who upon losing his memory awoke to find himself as a Pokemon. He soon found that he had the power of the Keyblade and set out to find his origin. Along the way he fought a mysterious enemy known only as the Darkspawn. He met a mysterious Ekans who was on a mission to stop the Darkspawn's plan to rule the world. They joined forces and set out into the Realm of Oblivion together to fight the leader of the Darkspawn called Arch-Deadra Boss Xemnas Darkai.

Latino Gamer

Feb 27, 2010
Spyro the Dragon
Metal Gear Solid
Super Mario Bros. 3
Kingdom Hearts II
No More Heroes

Hmm... a co-op game with Snake & Travis going through the worlds of Kingdom Hearts & Spyro, utilizing power-ups from Mario 3.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Super Legend of The Frozen Metal Gearcraft 4: Origin of Time

In a medieval fantasy world, rogue mercenaries have taken over a magical bomb facility, where they threaten to unleash a horde of cloned demons on the world unless their demands are met. You have been sent to infiltrate the facility by entering a fighting tournament held by the terrorists. You must stop the terrorists from destroying the world - it is your destiny.

It's a real-time strategy role-playing game where you control a heroic martial artist army commander destined to save the world. You issue commands to your forces by precisely timed button combos and guide them through a series of dungeons. Stealth is your main weapon as tripping an alarm in the dungeon will send in an endless barrage of enemy forces (useful for level grinding, but still a dangerous risk).

(Metal Gear Solid, Warcraft 3 Frozen throne, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Age: Origin and Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

fates_puppet13

Dec 20, 2010
the fable of the falout saints portal to oblivion 5

an rpg with magic guns and insane robots moral choice morphing and lots of sandboxing

portal
oblivion
saints row 2
fallout 3
fable

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Ninja Effect: Fable of the Assassin's Star Creed.

Ninja Gaiden
Mass Effect
Starcraft 2
Fable
Assassin's Creed 2

The most BA game ever.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Halo Reach
Gears of War 2
Disgaea 2
Banjo Kazooie
Warcraft 3.

Banjo Reach Gears of Disgaeacraft 2.

Reach is being destroyed. An evil witch is terrorizing the people, Locust are sinking cities, the Overlords of Disgaea have teamed up with the Burning Legion, and the Covenant are glassing everything from orbit. Its up to powered armored Banjo and Kazooie as they must team up the Orcish Horde and the COG in a despite struggle to save the planet. Game takes place as a third person turn based shooter and supports multiplayer.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Um, I only have four games that I can definatly say are my favorites.....

Crashiswarfare2: New Vegas

northeast rower

Dec 14, 2010
Bioshock, Half-Life 2, Mass Effect 2, Uncharted 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Bio-Life Effect: Uncharted Theory

Jesus, it sounds like a fucking Professor Layton game...

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
Grand Theft Saint's Dragon: Call of the Mass Knights of the Fabled Oblivion Academy

Go ahead and decode this. And this is more than five games, I'm sorry, but some games were tied for the same place among my top 5.

ArcticSquirrel

Nov 12, 2010
Borderlands, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Halo Reach, Oblivion, Battlefield Bad Company 2...

this will prove most difficult

Battlefield: HaloLands Oblivion Creed... 2

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
broderlands, StoC, bioshock, left 4 dead and silent hill 2 that would make an interesting combination a co-op survival horror game with giant mountain size bosses and more guns he cells in my body and changing your genes to basically use magic spells . I would play that. all the time. non-stop.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts 2, KOTOR, Jet Set Radio Future, and Metal Gear Solid.

So... Final Kingdom of Jet Knights Solid VII?

Srdjan

Mar 12, 2010
Well Arcanum, Planescape: Torment, Bloodlines, KotOR, Fallout.

"Vampire Knights of the Planescape Arcanum: Fallout Torment"

It's a RPG. You are vampire in Arcanum after the nuclear war, and Arcanum is in galaxy far, far away and in planes. When I think about it, it would be fucking awesome.

icypain

Apr 6, 2010
Battlefortress: BorderEgde effect 2

1- Battlefield Badcompany 2
2-teamfortress 2
3-Bordrlands
4-Mirrors Edge
5-Mass effect 2

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Diablo <3's Half World of Radiance[footnote]please note: this relates to the original gold box version, not the utter crap remake[/footnote].

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
Half Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, TF2, and Portal.
I'll call it... THE BLACK BOX, No... That'll never do... I need a better color than black for the box.

GameOverGoblin

Feb 3, 2010
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Assassin's Creed II, Demon's Souls, Grand Theft Auto IV

um...

Legend of Grand Theft Assassin's Souls IV