Come Join Us for Escapist Expo 2013

Stevey M

Technobabbler
Feb 11, 2009
Won't be able to make it this time around, folks. I'm heading back to uni in September.

Real shame, was a lot of fun last year. Enjoy it!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Too bad I can't go, tickets to America are bloody expensive.

I might go one day, but it won't be soon...
Yeah! come to Australia already!

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Are there going to be any hotel deal in the area? I am planning on taking off work to come up for this and need to save money where I can... Flying up from florida is gonna be OH SO FUN.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Evil Smurf said:
TizzytheTormentor said:
Too bad I can't go, tickets to America are bloody expensive.

I might go one day, but it won't be soon...
Yeah! come to Australia already!
I have to plan that, we already agreed to drink together!

But I have little money to spare on travelling sadly.
I was talking about an Australian escapist expo, but this works too.

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
Yeah, I would gladly join, were it not for the fact that I live in Norway. Travelling from Norway to America ain't cheap, especially not for a student... Hopefully, I can attend one day...

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
I was so mad last year, I tried to get us a booth, but somethings came up, so I just went ahead and bought a VIP ticket, but then was only able to attend on Friday. This year is different, definitely getting a booth/table and bringing the whole team with me.

megaplushie

Apr 2, 2009
So excited! Pretty sure I'll only be able to go on Friday just like I did last year, but it's all good.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
I need to know when the live Podcat is going to be, that will influence the day I go.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Stevey M said:
Won't be able to make it this time around, folks. I'm heading back to uni in September.

Real shame, was a lot of fun last year. Enjoy it!
Nuuuuuuu! :< no Stevey with the hat? Now I'm sad.

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
I'll hopefully have a car by then, but that is a hell of a long drive from the NYC area

kburns10

You Gots to Chill
Sep 10, 2012
So glad to see tickets going up already! I'm going to try and go all the way from AZ, but it may not happen :(

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Save $5 off the price of entry if I register now? that's like .0002% of the plane fare to get there.

lunavixen

Jan 2, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
.. OoohhhhHHhh man.

I want to go, I shall have to see if i'm free during those days.
Though it's location is in Durham, Carolina. I'd need plane tickets to fly there.

... Ah ... seriously wish to go. If this was like, in California LA I would just need to drive an hour to reach it.
Then I would have the best time ever, but alas this is held there instead (not mad, just sad overall).

Least it's not till October, and funny enough it's being held during my own birthday (on the 5th). Must attend!!
at least you live in the same country as the expo, i'd love to go, but affording the $2000 or so to go is a bit much

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Can next year's convention be in Illinois please? we have... uhh... crime and... stuff... *sob* I want to go but I can't afford plane tickets to NC. why must you tease me escapist ;_;

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Wow how time flies, it felt like the last expo was yesterday.
Nice to see you gearing up early for it, but its very likely that i will not be able to particialte because life is cruel that way.