Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances Enter Open Beta

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
C&C died at Tiberium wars. EA ruins everything they touch. They ruined Westwood and now they are currently ruining Bioware.

This is why we hate you EA.

KingofMadCows

Dec 6, 2010
Brothers and sisters of Nod, our day of redemption is nigh. Together we shall rise up and deliver Command and Conquer from the tyranny and oppression of Electronic Arts. One vision, one purpose. In the name of Kane.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Another travesty of injustice upon the good IP of C&C. I don't care what they do to Red Alert, but the Tiberian series..... with this and what they did to C&C4. Sad day for us who loved you.

KingofMadCows said:
Brothers and sisters of Nod, our day of redemption is nigh. Together we shall rise up and deliver Command and Conquer from the tyranny and oppression of Electronic Arts. One vision, one purpose. In the name of Kane.
Listen to the Mad Cow Kings voice children of Nod. For he speaks the truth. Rise from your homes, your bunkers and fox holes. Arm yourselves for the oncoming storm. Death to EA! Death to GDI. Long live Kane and the Brotherhood!!!

dartanus

Lurker, Class IV
Apr 14, 2009
I feel like im playing the bastard child of C&C and evony... I dont think im okay with this

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Funny thing.
Story after C&C4 still can be salvageable
Anyone knows is there any e-mail where can one send suggestions and similar stuff?
Currently I have written one story and gameplay ideas for 3 C&C games- RTS, FPS and one more RTS
I think that it isn't worse than C&C4 story
Putting story in open isn't best idea, so I would like for someone from EA to evaluate this.

SayHelloToMrBullet

Sep 6, 2011
It's really not that bad in my opinion. It is largely incomplete, but I suppose there is still time to expand and do more with it.

CarlosAncelotti

Mar 17, 2012
I am a big fan of Command and Conquer series. I used to play it day and night when in school. It was difficult playing online as one needed to connect. But now as the sytem is unified by Tiberium Alliances, I'm going to play it again.I got the information of units in this game from this post http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1458299.htm#post5592846 I started playing the game and i am loving it.