Commander Shepard's dancing skills.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Zhukov said:
I liked how in ME3 Jack and Garrus both poke fun at Shepard for being a crappy dancer.
Garrus poked fun, Jack straight up calls Shepard a shitty dancer.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
SpectacularWebHead said:
Sean Hollyman said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
That's how I dance....

It's also probably the reason I can't get a date.
You tuck your head down and do the helicopter?

xD
At an expo once, there was dubstep, dancing, I was dressed as spiderman, became involved with the dancing, and was eventually pushed into an open circle where people could "Step to it".
I began the helicopter tuck shepard dance. When (I thought) I was finished, a large dude dressed as Thor entered the circle, nodded and we danced for about 15 minutes, In this manner.

I don't know if this is true, but apparently there is a video of this somewhere on youtube. I saw someone with a camera.
Large, as in he was of the appropriate build for Thor, or large as in he was more of a god of thunder down under?

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Well to Bioware's credit, they do lampshade the whole "wow this dance animation sucks thresher maw arse" thing during a conversation with Jack in the dance club.

"Shepard, everyone knows you can't dance"

or something to that effect.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Innegativeion said:
Well to Bioware's credit, they do lampshade the whole "wow this dance animation sucks thresher maw arse" thing during a conversation with Jack in the dance club.

"Shepard, everyone knows you can't dance"

or something to that effect.
Garrus said the same.

"In the right hands, though... this gun can dance."

"Well, you know, there are some people out there who've seen Commander Shepard in action. They seemed impressed."

"Yeah, but I've actually seen you dance.

... No comment."

In any case, you can't expect Shepard to be amazing at everything, right? After all, he apparantly sucks at chess to.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Shepard: "A couple of people have seen me fight, they seemed impressed"
Garrus:"Yeah but, I have actually seen You dance... No comment"
I like how in me3 everyone says Shepard sucks at dancing. I probably butchered that quote though. Shepard is just a terrible dancer.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Shepard is a TERRIBLE dancer, she needs to be kept from the dance floor at all costs, the paparazzi will be all over that shit.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I don't think Ive ever seen or made Shepard dance

purely because of cringe factor

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
Paragon Shepard said:
But....Garrus told me I was a great dancer
Oh honey, no.

You are a terrible dancer, maybe get Mordin to teach you, he has been in musical theater, after all.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Binnsyboy said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Sean Hollyman said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
That's how I dance....

xD
At an expo once, there was dubstep, dancing, I was dressed as spiderman, became involved with the dancing, and was eventually pushed into an open circle where people could "Step to it".
I began the helicopter tuck shepard dance. When (I thought) I was finished, a large dude dressed as Thor entered the circle, nodded and we danced for about 15 minutes, In this manner.

I don't know if this is true, but apparently there is a video of this somewhere on youtube. I saw someone with a camera.
Large, as in he was of the appropriate build for Thor, or large as in he was more of a god of thunder down under?
Maybe a little of column A) and a little of column B) wink wink nudge nudge.
Nah, I honestly didn't think to look at his mighty hammer (But in hindsight I should have), But I meant large by taller than me. I'm about 5 10 and I think he was 6foot ish, maybe taller.

EDIT:
We drank, We fought, We made our ancestors proud!

K84

Feb 15, 2010
My Shepard never dances, she only drinks in bars.
Dancing is for peopl who don't save the galaxy time and time again.
Stupid Cerberus, stupid Alliance, stupid Miranda....

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
SpectacularWebHead said:
Binnsyboy said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Sean Hollyman said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
That's how I dance....

xD

Nah, I honestly didn't think to look at his mighty hammer (But in hindsight I should have), But I meant large by taller than me. I'm about 5 10 and I think he was 6foot ish, maybe taller.

EDIT:
I was asking if he was fat...

Dirty git :p

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Binnsyboy said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Binnsyboy said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Sean Hollyman said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
That's how I dance....

xD

EDIT:
I was asking if he was fat...

Dirty git :p
And I was telling you I should have looked at his hammer, mjolnir. Wherin lies the confusion?

Fudj

May 1, 2008
I would pay good money to watch a Bioware staff party, if this is the idea of dancing they have :)