Commercials You Wish You Could Physically kill.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Yes there are two only aired heavily in Canada however they play both to such a relentless degree, I want to maim small children. They are...

Marine Land
The 2010 Winter Olympics

I III II X4

Nov 14, 2008
Anything that deals with bodily functions, the list includes:

Stool softeners
Male Enhancement (WHYYYYUUHHH?!)
Female Bust Enhancement (Actually, I find it funny, my whole family does, anyway my Ma says that the device they're marketing is actually a rather old design...that, and look at it, more uses than suggested?)
Any form of cream (I don't care if your cha-cha itches, I don't care if your ass itches, and I certainly don't care if any other part of your body itches, I've got hyperkeratosis, my skin SHOULD itch and yet I don't ***** about it!)

----

In particular, anyone remember the pregnancy test one?

Yeah, it starts out innocent enough, but then..."What is that? Water? No wait...oh come on!!

"The most advanced piece of technology, that you will ever pee on."
letsnoobtehpwns said:
Any male enhancement commercial (the day that stuff works is the day they will start releasing drugs to enlarge your hand)
Now that's funny.

GrimRox

Feb 22, 2008
The Iggy Pop swiftcover adverts (ironically swiftcover insurance refuse to cover musicians) and those bastard Cadbury eyebrow kids who clearly came from the fires of hell.

Lyiat

Dec 10, 2008
Any. Fucking. Trojan. Man. Commercial.

And Ensite for men. Seriously. There is a bloody commercial on every damn TV channel now.

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
I don't know if anyone else will get it, but I've been seeing the same commercial over and over again for some... Thing called a PedEgg. I can't really describe what the PedEgg is, but after seeing the commercial so many times I'm well beyond sick of it.

And on the other hand (Commercials that are good), we have everything to do with Billy Mays and Vince Offer (Shamwow guy). Those guys are just plain awesome.

Ionami

Aug 21, 2008
edinflames said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
The Frosties one with the kid.
I heard he killed himself after he was bullied and shouted at wherever he went.

"they're gonna' taste great"
People said that about the Blue's Clues guy too, and look at him now.

I hate the stupid Taco Bell commercial where the chick eats a fritaco-chalupa-grande-moccha wrap or whatever, and starts speaking Espanol and her friend freaks out and runs away to grab some napkins and a "baha, por favor!" (Straw, please!) She sounds so stupid.

HATE IT!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
The J.G wetworth opera song, and Esurance,they went from autoinsurance to saving the enviorment,what the hell

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
UncleUlty said:
The J.G wetworth opera song, and Esurance,they went from autoinsurance to saving the enviorment,what the hell
I know, when I first saw that transition I was thinking "So...insurance didn't work out for you?"
Ionami said:
edinflames said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:

I hate the stupid Taco Bell commercial where the chick eats a fritaco-chalupa-grande-moccha wrap or whatever, and starts speaking Espanol and her friend freaks out and runs away to grab some napkins and a "baha, por favor!" (Straw, please!) She sounds so stupid.

HATE IT!
If some one ate a piece of food and started speaking a different language I would sue the resturant for putting drugs in the food.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
To be honest, whenever I see the ShamWow commercial, I feel like murdering my TV, then heading to the ShamWow guy's house and beating him with the closest blunt object. That commercial is just so annoying to me.

Edit: You know what? Any commercial that guy is in or will be in is on my "Things to outlaw / destroy when I take over the world" list.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Yegargeburble said:
To be honest, whenever I see the ShamWow commercial, I feel like murdering my TV, then heading to the ShamWow guy's house and beating him with the closest blunt object. That commercial is just so annoying to me.

Edit: You know what? Any commercial that guy is in or will be in is on my "Things to outlaw / destroy when I take over the world" list.
I always find those funny the same way I think Billy mays is funny,they both have a sigle voulume and it alawys makes me laugh

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
UncleUlty said:
Yegargeburble said:

I always find those funny the same way I think Billy mays is funny,they both have a sigle voulume and it alawys makes me laugh
I think we should have a deathmatch between those two to narrow it down to one guy we can truly hate...then deport the winner to an uncharted island only to survive with the crap he has sold on TV (better be Billy because its going to be hard to survive when the only thing you got is a shammy.)

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
Thank God my college charges extra for cable (those bastards) or I would have to sit through the same commercials you guys do.

deletemeplease107

Oct 15, 2008
dragonburner said:
F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE CREDIT REPORT DOT COM BABY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HATE THAT COMERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand all the hate... I loved that commercial...

Im not being sarcastic...
:(

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
BigDragun987 said:
I really just want to strangle those Progressive commercials with that oddly hooped up woman and these new Geico commercials with the money with eyes. The gecko was beast but oh no they wanna bring in the moneys eyes. Also ALL THOSE DAMN MALE ENHANCEMENT PILL commercials (really sorry about the all caps but I hate them soooooooo much)
both the songs from the "money with eyes" commercials and the enzyte commercials get stuck in my head (shudders)
those 5 5$ footlong commercials are really starting to get irritating as well.
I too really hate the progressive commercials with that very loopy woman.