Common Game enemies that you utterly hate

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
Rafe said:
VICTIMS ON SILENT HILL 4! ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!

Oh and cliff racers.
Fantastic avatar pic

OT: I can't remember the name, but back in the Burning Crusade expansion of WoW, there was a new place introduced called Skettis. Skettis was a flight mount only area with a few quests that required flying mounts to do, there were these dam birds that could fly much faster then you and would usually knock you off your mount after only a hit or two.

there were so many of them just argh.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I went back and played Pokemon: red a while back for nostalgia, and this is what happened.
Lv.50 Charizard vs. Lv.25 Spearow

"Okay, I'll just use rage, since I'm low on everything else"
*miss*
"That's fine,I can still take this guy down, easy"
*sand attack*
"fair enough"
*miss*
"annoying"
*sand attack*
*miss*
"nuts"
*peck -5HP*
*miss*
"f*ck"

I missed 25 times in a row and lost to a freaking SPEAROW!
cheapest loss ever

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
any small enemy that poisons you
its not funny to send a swarm of enemies toward you that instantly rape your health bar and leave you defenseless or dead

also those fucking ruffians in Viva Pinata 2 always fucking up my garden

Rahheemme

Aug 2, 2009
Medusa heads from any Castlevania and small, fast enemies that explode from many, many games.

The Singularity

Jun 3, 2008
Half Life 2 head-crabs,head crab zombies, and the weird nerotoxin head crabs.

You see a bloody corpse with a head crab that apparently killed it still attached, you approach slowly...it doesn't move, you shoot it to be sure. "Ok so how do I get up there now..." EARERARRESAAAAAA and it jumps you from behind. Their incredibly weak and pathetic EXEPT when the weird black ones get you with their ridicules nerotoxin that lowers your health to 1 instantly. These were the dumbest deaths in the entire game.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Anything that attacks unexpectedly and kills in one shot. Those enemies are really f*cking frustrating!

Geekmaster K

Sep 29, 2009
Elites with swords in the original Halo. The fact that you couldn't use swords in that game and that enemies with swords could kill you with one hit made it really unfair when you ran into one. The only good thing about the swords was that you could see a cloaked Elite because the sword is sill visible. The thing I hated most about the original Halo was having a sword Elite sneak up on me. I'm glad they made swords usable by the player in Halo 2. Those things are fun to use!

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Any wild animal type of character that causes games to change in their play style. Far Cry and it's furless monkey things, for example, turned a strategic and smart(ish) shooter into a frustrating Doom clone pretty quickly. A shame that half the game is so utter spoiled by this. Those shrieking turds from Gears of War are another example; because nothing says "OUR GAME IS AWESOME!" quite like having a shrieking runt blast the same annoying sound through my speakers at me every time the action has to stop for a cut-scene of them making their grand entrance in the middle of a fight...

...and now I'm ranting.

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
Goblins. Orcs. Murlocs.

And the grand prize goes to !

Randomly spawning, random enemies with guns that randomly shoot you

Prof.draco

Oct 22, 2009
Probably Koopas...
Easy to kill but then you land on the shell by accident and it rebounds off a wall and kills you. Damn you Super Mario World and your addicting evilness!

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
For those of you who like myself play zombie master, you know how annoying those banshees can get. Especially when you have some un-relentless hybrid of Hitler and Satan playing the ZM and they just spam the little buggers.

the_dancy_vagrant

Apr 21, 2009
Cargando said:
I despise Zombines.
I'll go ahead and add 'any enemy in any game that goes on suicide runs'. Zombines are real, real bad cause they're unpredictable about it...sometimes they pop that grenade right away and other times it's after you shoot 'em a few times.