Community Floodlight: All y'all

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Skatologist said:
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Skatologist said:
Is it in bad taste if I plug myself?
Regardless of taste, that sounds like it would really hurt! o_O Especially if you use candle wax. Yah...
What if it peppermint scented candle wax?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Peppermint oil + Delicate regions =

(Not that I know from personal experience or anything. Nope.)

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Zhukov said:
Skatologist said:
[user] erttheking[/user]- short poster that is pretty able to encapsulate frustration well enough without appearing hostile to most

[user] Zhukov [/user] - same, but a bit funnier and perhaps a bit less serious or concerned with what they have to say
Wut?

I'm, err... honestly a bit taken aback by that one. The fact is, I'm generally in awe of people who can get frustrated, angry or passionate about something and still stay civil because I can't do that. When I get annoyed I instantly morph into a caustic, scathing prick.

By the way, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be giving backhanded...

[user] Colour Scientist [/user] - God poster, IMO, similar to Zhukov, but usually even funnier
Excuse me!?

She wishes she was half as funny as me! Colour Scientist, do you hear me?
I think she hears you bro. Also, how do you know that wasn't an orchestrated attack to boost your ego, only to tear it down by saying you were inferior to someone else?

>:)

Skatologist

Jan 25, 2014
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Skatologist said:
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Skatologist said:
Is it in bad taste if I plug myself?
Regardless of taste, that sounds like it would really hurt! o_O Especially if you use candle wax. Yah...
What if it peppermint scented candle wax?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Peppermint oil + Delicate regions =

(Not that I know from personal experience or anything. Nope.)
ARE THERE ANY SCENTS WORTH TRUSTING ANYMORE NOT TO DESTROY MY LIFE?! VANILLA?! CHOCOLATE?! ANYTHING?! I'LL EVEN SETTLE FOR THAT AWFUL GREEN TEA ONE!

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Drummodino said:
Neuromancer said:
Why than- wait a second, whadda ya mean by people whisper? Is there something you wanna tell me, Drum?
Nope nothing, nothing at all! *innocent whistling*
Is that so? You may lie to me, but can you lie...

Wouldn't want to break her heart would ya?

Caramel Frappe said:
[user]Neuromancer[/user] - Only man I know who can be the coolest guy ever, all while treating his son like utter crap and shoving him into his mother. Oh, and allows his son to live with 2 single crazy women, if not 3 (though one of em never actually dies).
Are you questioning my parenting abilities?

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Caramel Frappe said:
You're clearly #1 father of the year. .. *cough*
Oh, please.

What better way to help him man up?

EternallyBored

Terminally Apathetic
Jun 17, 2013
TopazFusion said:
Zhukov said:
Damnit, his last posts have gone AWOL.
It was nothing spectacular. It was just an opening post that broke the "Discussionless thread creation" rule. (He'd essentially turned this forum into his blog, in other words, and created a thread with no discussion value)
In his defense, I think he had genuine difficulties grasping what made a topic appropriate or not, rules are rules though, but I will miss his antics here, his threads were often a distraction when the boards seemed plagued by more vitriolic topics, and they could get delightfully wacky on occasion.

OT: eh, these threads pop up from time to time and it always ends up being the same couple of dozen prolific posters basically coming in and praising each other, I could mention names but they would be the same ones everyone else has. I suppose I can at least mention that I do still get a laugh from many of the posters mentioned, so at least they are notable for a reason, I doubt people even remember my posts 99% of the time (partially due to still using the default avatar, its probably as close as this site gets to anon posting), so there's something to be said for having a posting style that stands out from the crowd.

EDIT: I also feel kind of guilty about EN/ponyshep, I can't help but wonder if my argument with him in his second to last thread is what pushed him over the edge into creating the thread that got him banned, he sent me a personal message pretty much the same day he got banned too, never got to finish that argument. Ah well, godspeed you quirky poster you, wherever you may end up.

Oct 2, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep You are one perverted mamba jamba as has been addressed already :p
Honestly, isn't there anything else you guys can harp on me about!?
I'm no more perverted than the average man and I have tons of other faults!

And I didn't know what else to put down :p
You don't do much that would allow me to even jokingly insult you :p

NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
Unfortunately, most of the users I spent a lot of time talking to aren't around much anymore. Sad times, really. However, I do have one vict- friend I want to highlight.

There are exactly no users as mindlessly dedicated, selflessly chaotic as [user]sky14kemea[/user], and that is a trait that cannot possibly have ever caused me to feel inadequate as either a friend or a human being. Ever.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep You are one perverted mamba jamba as has been addressed already :p

Ok ok, let me try... Umm...

That one time you dented the cash register with your fist because the guy drove off without paying was super heroic! I mean it would've shot someone waving that gun around like it was! It did have a gun right? >:p

Oct 2, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

Ok ok, let me try... Umm...

That one time you dented the cash register with your fist because the guy drove off without paying was super heroic! I mean it would've shot someone waving that gun around like it was! It did have a gun right? >:p
It had money, which it could have used to buy a gun!

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Neuromancer said:
Wouldn't want to break her heart would ya?
Damn it... You know my weaknesses too well.

Tinkle is plotting a coup with Funs to take you down and assume control! They bought my silence by promising my own Eva unit. They think your leadership is inadequate and heading down a dead end.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Whoa, lose internet for one day and I miss my chance to join a circle-jerk? My circle hasn't been jerked in ages! D:

[sub]It's more of an oval now. :/[/sub]

Hmmm...

[HEADING=1]I'm calling you out...[/HEADING][user]NewClassic[/user]: Because he moderates like he writes; entirely too much!

[user]Blow_Pop[/user]: Because she stalks me and knows me too well. o.o

[user]Dr.Susse[/user]: Because he wants all of my horded liquor!

[user]mParadox[/user]: Because he should have been banned long ago~

[user]Neonbob[/user]: Because he's such a massive dick to whales. FREE THE WHALES!

[user]Sassafrass[/user]: Because we only tolerate his flippant nature because of his sweet, sweet ass post count!

[user]sky14kemea[/user]: Because she keeps making me want cats!

[user]xmbts[/user]: Because she was a leader in the effort to get me hopelessly addicted to the latest drug Pokemon title!

[user]Antitonic[/user]: Because he doesn't want to sleep with me!

[user]Fiz_The_Toaster[/user]: Because she won't breed Pokemon with me! D:

[user]Lambi[/user]: Because catgirls.

[user]Marter[/user]: Because he has already given me a 1/10 for a review of a movie I haven't made yet!

There could be more but I have a room to clean. Besides, I can only swallow so much of this. XD

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Oh! I got two! How exciting! :D

Skatologist said:
[user] Lilani [/user] One of the first there with that big mess still in off topic began, handling it well enough, although I think we were both only have right about the outcomes. Other than that, similar qualities between Netrigan and errtheking IMO
I love how you compare me to both Netrigan and errtheking, when about one you said they make long in-depth posts, and about the other you said short and to the point posts, lol. Also, I do love seeing you around. Your name combined with your avatar makes me rethink what Doctor Tenenbaum was doing in Rapture. And I just love that you can casually bring up an Aesop fable in a post like it's nothing.

Vault101 said:
[user]Lilani [/user]- my favorite Femenazi
This one got me to laugh out loud at work :p I love you, vault! You're one of the few people in the world I am perfectly fine dealing with mispellings to read what you have to say.

Anyway, my shout outs (apart from vault and skat):

[user]TopazFusion[/user]: For being such cool beans all the time.

[user]Barbas[/user]: Because TINTIN! ...Even though that isn't your avatar anymore :p It always will be Tintin and Snowy in my mind.

[user]Zhukov[/user]: For being so cool all the time. Damn.

[user]hazabaza1[/user]: Because QI is AWESOME.

[user]Gorfias[/user] (aka "Gorfie"): For being able to take all of our disagreements and still be friends (we're friends, right? I hope so).

[user]DANGER- MUST SILENCE[/user]: For being direct and no-nonsense in your posts but not mad or mean.

[user]LetalisK[/user]: Because you're cool and go into topics prepared to learn new things and not just throw your opinions at people. And I can't even handle how cute that avatar is.

[user]thaluikhain[/user]: Much the same as Letalis, you listen to people and just seem like a really real person behind that kangaroo avatar.

[user]Agema[/user]: A bright voice of reason I always enjoy reading!

[user]hakkarin[/user]: I worry for you, but I guess that's because I really do care about what happens to you in spite of what I say, lol.

[user]katatori-kun[/user]: I know you don't post anymore and probably never look at this place, but I do miss your kind and sensible posts. And I greatly respect your willpower in being able to leave here without asking for a ban, something which I have tried more than once and (obviously) did not come out victorious, lol.

And of course Caramel Frappe and Fappy for reasons I'm sure others have listed more eloquently than I ever could (something about being supremely cool under all circumstances).

I'm sure there are people I've forgotten...but I guess I'll post again when I remember, lol.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Fine fine, I guess I'll show some love to some people, but not too much. I only have so much to give.

[user]shrekfan246[/user]: For making my sanity in the bro chat at a normal level.

[user]T0ad 0f Truth[/user]: For being a cool dude.

[user]BreakfastMan[/user]: For having awesome talks about music and metal in general. :D

[user]Neronium[/user]: You're still awesome, and I guess I'll forgive you for making me be on your LP of Ride to Hell. :p

[user]EeveeElectro[/user]: Probably one of the nicest people I've ran into around here, and a great person to talk to.

[user]Redlin5[/user]: Eh, he's alright.
Redlin5 said:
Whoa, lose internet for one day and I miss my chance to join a circle-jerk? My circle hasn't been jerked in ages! D:

[sub]It's more of an oval now. :/[/sub]

Hmmm...

[HEADING=1]I'm calling you out...[/HEADING][user]NewClassic[/user]: Because he moderates like he writes; entirely too much!

[user]Blow_Pop[/user]: Because she stalks me and knows me too well. o.o

[user]Dr.Susse[/user]: Because he wants all of my horded liquor!

[user]mParadox[/user]: Because he should have been banned long ago~

[user]Neonbob[/user]: Because he's such a massive dick to whales. FREE THE WHALES!

[user]Sassafrass[/user]: Because we only tolerate his flippant nature because of his sweet, sweet ass post count!

[user]sky14kemea[/user]: Because she keeps making me want cats!

[user]xmbts[/user]: Because she was a leader in the effort to get me hopelessly addicted to the latest drug Pokemon title!

[user]Antitonic[/user]: Because he doesn't want to sleep with me!

[user]Fiz_The_Toaster[/user]: Because she won't breed Pokemon with me! D:

[user]Lambi[/user]: Because catgirls.

[user]Marter[/user]: Because he has already given me a 1/10 for a review of a movie I haven't made yet!

There could be more but I have a room to clean. Besides, I can only swallow so much of this. XD
Whoa there sport, I didn't know we were that cool!

But hey, my Pokemon are always up for a... battle... if you want it. ;D

Skatologist

Jan 25, 2014
Lilani said:
I love how you compare me to both Netrigan and errtheking, when about one you said they make long in-depth posts, and about the other you said short and to the point posts, lol. Also, I do love seeing you around. Your name combined with your avatar makes me rethink what Doctor Tenenbaum was doing in Rapture. And I just love that you can casually bring up an Aesop fable in a post like it's nothing.
Yeah, in retrospect, I don't really know how to compliment people without my sincere ones either coming of incredibly weird and rambling or backhanded, making it very hard for people to figure out when I am and am not serious. Also, when i mock talk through someone else's voice/opinion, i don't change mine at all so it just makes me look even crazier than usual and people have to ask which side I was actually on for that argument.

I may switch out my Tenenbaum avatar for someone else, either Atticus Finch, Dr. Eggman, Groucho Marx, or something else, but she's here to stay now.[footnote] Probably one of my favorite of the series, outside of maybe Sofia Lamb, Daisy Fitzroy, and gosh do i only like the women of these games? [/footnote]

Also, don't see a big deal in me bringing up a fable in that thread. Usually I save such ideas and stories in hopes that I can one day make them into threads on slow days, but there doesn't seem there will be a slow day for a while. After dystopian fiction, I like fables, I guess I'm just kind of into black/white ,good/bad storytelling for some reason, despite linking to think I see n shades of grey.

Also, I say also a lot. Also, I think I'll add more half baked shout outs:

[user] thaluikhan [/user] - "How do I want to communicate that I'm Australian the quickest way possibly? I know, kangaroo avatar!" [footnote] Or it is a wallaby or Joey, also how the hell do you pronounce that damn username? [/footnote]

[user] Zachary Amaranth [/user]- the Ninja God of the SJW elitist ranks. Neckbeards be damned.

[user] MarsAtlas [/user] - If there was ever someone I felt I would really enjoy meeting from this site, you probably wouldn't be the first. [footnote] I count content creators and people i want to cuss out more than after stepping on a batch of Legos barefoot[/footnote] Top 10 maybe?

EDIT: @Lilani: Why does me doing what I'm doing with my name and Tenenbaum avatar make you rethink what she was doing in Rapture?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
We've spent at least 4 hours talking about Pokemon OUTSIDE of the podcast, I think that qualifies as cool. =P

Your move. ;D

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Redlin5 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
We've spent at least 4 hours talking about Pokemon OUTSIDE of the podcast, I think that qualifies as cool. =P
Dear me, that long? What do we do with our time? :p

Your move. ;D

Go on. ;D

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Redlin5 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said: