Computer Built in Minecraft Has RAM, Performs Division

SOCIALCONSTRUCT

Apr 16, 2011
I wonder how many people already made the joke that it will not be long before they can play minecraft within minecraft. I'm not curious enough to find out.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Next step: a SNES emulator on that Minecraft computer, so that you can kill time by playing classic games (in a game).
That would be the one and only reason I would get Minecraft. Just to be able to play Secret of Mana on it.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Brilliant. Now we need to find a way to shrink down this technology. It could be the future of the world of minecraft!

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
hittite said:
I'm not sure if this is the lamest or most awesome thing I've ever seen.
+1

I think the former--even though I want to say it is awesome, I just ... the time ... the sheer amount of time ... I can't.

Niccolo

Dec 15, 2007
I think the most awesome thing is that he's the only guy who can say he fell from the top of his computer and died.

Multiple times.

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
Alar said:
This reminds me of a comic I read once, where there is only one man who lives as an immortal in an infinite existence. He searches through his existence and gathers up rocks, and he uses these rocks to create a massive computer, which runs a simulation that is the universe we live in.

This only gives more credence to the comic's claims!
please tell me what comic that is i would really like to read it

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
That'sSsSs a very nice CPU you have there.. would be a shame if something were to happen to it..

EDIT: Misquote.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Yep, Minecraft is so unoriginal and simplistic. I mean, it's just a map editor. Obviously.

sycoesis said:
Alar said:
This reminds me of a comic I read once, where there is only one man who lives as an immortal in an infinite existence. He searches through his existence and gathers up rocks, and he uses these rocks to create a massive computer, which runs a simulation that is the universe we live in.

This only gives more credence to the comic's claims!
please tell me what comic that is i would really like to read it
That was XKCD.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Ickorus said:
That'sSsSs a very nice CPU you have there.. would be a shame if something were to happen to it..

EDIT: Misquote.
There's a video on his channel where he programs it to blow up.