Computer Virus Removal Leads to Worldwide Conspiracy Scam

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
If you believe when a computer repairman tells you that Opus Dei and the CIA are out to cause you harm and steal your possesions you deserve to have millions of dollars swindeled from you.

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
RobCoxxy said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
I'm sorry, but if he was dumb enough to believe all that, he kind of deserves to be scammed.
My sentiments exactly. It's survival of the fittest but for money.

"If you're dumb enough to think you can fly, you deserve to die at the bottom of that cliff, along with your gene-seed. It's evolution."

"If you're dumb enough to lose all your money thinking Opus Dei are after you... you deserve it. It's common sense."
and this is completely nonsensicle and malevolent thinking...

Yeah the guy was a complete fool for falling for that. But y'know what? Being dim isn't a crime, nor is it something people should be punished for. The guy might be the nicest guy in the world for all you know; but because he was gullible enough to fall for something you think he deserved it and the dickheads who tricked him should get away with it?

Goddamn pretentious misanthropes on this site... You should learn intelligence isn't everything that's important and good in the world. Especially because most of you aren't even good examples of intelligent beings, as much as you'd like to believe you are.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Why did he not just punch those two idiots in the face as soon as they mentioned Opus Dei?

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
They should've just written it into a novel. They'd make $12 million without breaking any laws.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
AverageJoe said:
RobCoxxy said:
I'm sorry, but if he was dumb enough to believe all that, he kind of deserves to be scammed.
My sentiments exactly. It's survival of the fittest but for money.

"If you're dumb enough to think you can fly, you deserve to die at the bottom of that cliff, along with your gene-seed. It's evolution."

"If you're dumb enough to lose all your money thinking Opus Dei are after you... you deserve it. It's common sense."
and this is completely nonsensicle and malevolent thinking...

Yeah the guy was a complete fool for falling for that. But y'know what? Being dim isn't a crime, nor is it something people should be punished for. The guy might be the nicest guy in the world for all you know; but because he was gullible enough to fall for something you think he deserved it and the dickheads who tricked him should get away with it?

Goddamn pretentious misanthropes on this site... You should learn intelligence isn't everything that's important and good in the world. Especially because most of you aren't even good examples of intelligent beings, as much as you'd like to believe you are.
But dumb people are stupid and exploitable.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
insert drawn together donkey face image here

How are people so stupid. why cant i find a millionaire thats dumb enough to hand over there money

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Jiraiya72 said:
Hope they rot in prison. But dude, Really? -.-
I don't.. that is a pretty fucking crazy thing to come up with!

And if someone is dumb enough to buy it, they don't deserve all that money.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
In a perfect world the musician would have been sent back to school because he's obviously dumb. The thief would get a statue in the middle of the city and his own TV show, because he just pulled one of the craziest scams ever.

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
Stupidity rears its ugly head yet again .... alteast its good comedy relief

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
SomethingAmazing said:
Wait, the musician was a dumb ass and the repair men got jail time for it?

Good lord this world sucks.
A) Being stupid doesn't mean other people have free liscense to violate your rights. You are supposed to respect the rights of everyone, including the stupid. Violating anyone's rights, including stupid people, is wrong.

B) Saying he is stupid might be inaccurate. Some people are geniuses in some areas, dumb in others. Arguing that someone is stupid as long as they aren't bright in one area fails to acknowledge that many people- like autistics- tend to be very, very smart in specific areas.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
I agree, though in saying that the scammers still don't deserve the money, and do deserve the jailtime.