CONFESSION TIME (reveal your most unpopular tastes)

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
I genuinely enjoy Lady Gaga.

granted that meat suit was kinda.....insane, but I really like her music

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
Put a helmet on becuase this will blow your head off. I enjoyed 50 Cent: Bulletproof

I occasionally listen to DragonForce

I think Courtney Love is hot

10zack986

Dec 5, 2009
I REALLY liked GTA4, and thought it changed the series for the better. I agree, getting cell phone spammed was an annoyance but at least I can beat this game without using tons of cheats. The car handling, though difficult, was very satisfying when you pulled off a mega drift.

Cyan.

May 10, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
I preferred the original, honkingly huge, Xbox controller to the revised version.

FINALLY!!!

I thought i was all alone in this cold and dark world...

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
_Janny_ said:
I really liked Navi and didn't find her annoying, but actually cute. But I can't be the only one, right? *hears crickets chirping*
Navi was my little hero!

My confession... hmm... I like Shawn WHite Skateboarding for its simplicity

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
I liked FF12 I think its one of the best ones & I think that all these new shooters are pointless, CoD, MW, all of them, I just don't see the appeal.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
marcogodinho said:
I liked Ang Lee´s Hulk.
Same

But as for games...
None of the games I play are often considered duds, so I'm gonna have to go in a different direction: What I haven't played. Keep in mind, I'm 23 and not new to gaming (I grew up a Nintendo gamer only).

I haven't played:
-A Halo
-A Half-Life
-A God of War
-An Uncharted
-A Deus Ex
-A Prince of Persia other than the 2008 one
-A Final Fantasy (though I'm about to try one)
-Only 2 hours of BioShock (before I got to freaked out by it)
-Any survival-horror
-Baldur's Gate 1 or 2
-Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2
-I've never owned any Playstation console, so I haven't played any game for them except for Metal Gear Sold 4 on a roommate's PS3
-Okami (but I just got it for $4)

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I really liked MW2.

I also like Avenged Sevenfold, didn't mind the first Transformers film, like the first 2 Nickleback albums, and I don't really like most Valve games.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
I preferred the original, honkingly huge, Xbox controller to the revised version.
AAAAAAGGHH
WrongSprite said:
I think Two Worlds is fucking fantastic.
AAAAGGHH

*run circles*

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH

*see cat*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHH

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
WrongSprite said:
I was going to make a joke, possibly referencing the dialogue in the game, but it hurts too much to even think about it xD

OT: The only decent feature of RDR's story is the ending, and even then I don't think it's as big a thing as people say it is. Marston is also pretty poorly written in terms of his character, not dialogue. There are perhaps 3 missions in Mexico that actually do anything with the story, yet it's the biggest section of the game. How does this happen? Well, to artificially extend the game you're sent on increasingly menial missions by people who keep telling Marston they'll find the things out later, when they're actually raping women.

1) Marston would really be scaring the shit out of them until they tell him, and even though he gets angry every time they say it he simply folds and ignores it until he does the same thing next time.

2) He's portrayed as being highly respectful of women, yet he lets a bunch of them get raped by an arse hole who keeps wasting his time.

It's not a bad story: it's fairly well acted, some of the themes are explored quite well, etc. But there's not really much to it, it's hideously paced and Marston is conflictingly written.

Baskerville

Oct 14, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Me too, brother.. Me too..

OT: I thought that Link was a girl for about 7 years.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
marcogodinho said:
I liked Ang Lee´s Hulk.
Me too.

It wasn't perfect and the script was trying to be something it shouldn't, but I LOVED the design of the Hulk and watching him in action. I also really appreciated the practical effects they used for when the hulk smashed through the lab and such.

Also, I prefer GTA 4 over Saint's Row 2.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I liked the first Transformers film quite a bit and I love the new design of said Transformers. The old ones look so boxy and dull.

I realise that with this I trample on lots of people's childhoods.
AjimboB said:
I buy every Call of Duty game, and I thought the campaign of MW2 was awesome (though the story was total shit).
One big adrenaline rush from start to finish, I loved it too despite it's shit story.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Snake Plissken said:
WrongSprite said:
This.
Thirded, though it broke my heart that I couldn't 100% it due a glitch that wouldn't allow me into a certain underground cave, thus denying me both the 'discover all underground locations' and 'discover all locations' achievements. :(