Conflict between Palestine and Israel escalates

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Start by targeting military personel only, snipers, car bombs, assassinations. Cars loaded with explosives drive straight towards military installations, explosives planted on the hulls of ships (actually feasible even with limited resources). Point is that it should be targeted at military targets with little to no chance of civilian casualties. The main defense of the Israeli government is that the opponents are terrorists, take that away and it becomes way harder to justify occupation and civillian deaths.

Also, I might be on a list now.
I mean, it's a good thought, but the IDF tends to plonk down bases in the middle of cities.

Kinda like Hamas

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
I mean, it's a good thought, but the IDF tends to plonk down bases in the middle of cities.

Kinda like Hamas
Israel complains about Hamas using "human shields". Meanwhile they do that as well as strap Palestinian children to the outside of their vehicles.

Samtemdo8

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 25, 2020
Country
Private
Is Isreal's goal here to expand their territory via conquest and genocide?

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
A lot of pro-settlement types will jump down your throat for calling it genocide. You can't use words like genocide and hurt their feelings, you have to call it ethnic cleansing.

Reactions: Seanchaidh

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
A lot of pro-settlement types will jump down your throat for calling it genocide. You can't use words like genocide and hurt their feelings, you have to call it ethnic cleansing.
"God wants us to live on this land, so it's really okay for us to do whatever we want to the people already living there, since God obviously hates them."

There's got to be a shorter term I can use for this mindset. How about... "manifest destiny"? Kinda rings a bell, now that I think about it....

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Apparently. But the plan is to do it slowly enough that no one apart from Palestinians does anything substantial about it.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I would suggest reading the Torah/Bible. God demanded that they kill or forcibly convert everyone in the promised land, starting with Jericho. So, yes. Their, and the Christian, God demand it.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America

Starmer’s allies say he has taken a much harder line than Corbyn on antisemitism and made progress on tackling the issue. Jewish Voice for Labour contests this, arguing that the new Labour leader has instead taken sides in an argument among British Jews.

“Previous leaderships,” it states, “sought to hear from diverse Jewish perspectives. But the party now limits its engagement with British Jews to groups who claim to represent ‘the Jewish community’ but who in fact represent only one position within it.”

It adds: “The party is in effect collaborating with these groups to delegitimise Jewish dissent.”
I really wish Israel and its overseas supporters would stop intentionally resembling antisemitic caricatures.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
If Israel was a Muslim country, the US would have invaded them a long time ago.
summer-child-my-sweet-summer-child.gif

Relevant reading from the great war and British mandate period;

And;

The last link can be summarised by: christian evangelicals want all Jewish pp in Israel which they believe will then kickstart the second coming and therefore the apocalypse. 👌

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
All this about Afghanistan and then Israel starts doing shit again. couldn't you guys just wait until the Afghanistan evacuation was over before being dicks again?