Conflict of Interest

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
valium said:
Activision is just as bad as EA, they are just smart enough to know when to shut the hell up. EA seems to be laboring under the delusion any press is good press... or they really like the taste of feet.
Well they seem to be a tag team to me on some levels. Activision was getting so bad for a while that I was kind of happy to see their big line up of games done, and a bunch of EA titles about to hit the market, since I hadn't heard a lot from them at that point. They stepped in, outdid Activision, and are not taking the brunt of it. I almost expect EA to take a step back for a couple of years and let Activision step up and take the beating for a while again. :)

That said, Activision being staffed by a group of giant insects would explain an awful lot about what's been going on. :)

After the anal probing and cattle mutilations failed to acheive the desired results of demoralizing the human race, the nefarious Klackons put their next plan into the motion... destroy human moral through the developing game industry. Sadly while their predatory instincts are great, that racial "uncreative" disadvantage has kind of been hurting them big time, along with their inabillity to restrain the impulse to inject mind control larva into the employees of the companies they assimilate to try and shore up that weakness...

Just be happy we aren't dealing with an invasion from the Bulrathi, masters of ground combat they might be, but it's far more embarassing to lose to the Bulrathi...

ThriKreen

May 26, 2006
grigjd3 said:
So Activision typically hires Thrikreen? That would almost make me like them.
Elijah Newton said:
I, too, wondered if it was a ThriKreen reference.
There's hope for me after all!!!

Just gotta avoid working for them... ;)

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
grigjd3 said:
So Activision typically hires Thrikreen? That would almost make me like them.
Nope, not a Thrikreen. Those have two hands and two claws instead of the scythe appendages.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
It would be funny if in truth, someone in IGN is dating an Activision rep.

..considering I'm sure people are bitching about how IGN gets paid for Call of Dutys' high review scores.

Balkan

Sep 5, 2011
The people in Activision are just as evil as those in EA, just not that incompetent.