Consensus

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
*Clicks on Critical Miss link* "Oh no, when will this story arc end!?"
*Sees Raziel* "Please don't end, I'm sorry for being a twat"

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
that was fast guys, the tv tropes page is updated and everything.

And I love you guys just for having Raziel and Ryo in one strip. Has made my day.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
See, told you last comic. All according to plan. Erin's just being difficult.

And seriously, not a dog to be found! What the hell?!

leaderproxima

Mar 1, 2012
Yeah its me being a perv and all but does she have magic colour changing underwear? if so, where did you she get them? Must buy now XD

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Hopefully people won't take this one a little too seriously this time :D
It's the internet. Of course they will.

This is why I drink.

(Well, one of the reasons)

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related][/sub][/sub]

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
Happy to see I'm not the only one who remembers Ryo Hazuki... Still hoping for Shenmue III!

OT: So Erin, you took the House choice. Well they may not be the best choices in the long run, but they're certainly the more interesting ones to watch.

silverdragon9

Aug 25, 2009
Lucane said:
uguito-93 said:
Awww, and here I was expecting a comic about the Geth.

Also, anyone care to name the guy with the brown jacket?
I think it's Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, is the big knight guy on the left Siegfried from Soul Calibur or someone else?
i doubt its siegfied as the whole vengance thing didn't work out well for him.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
silverdragon9 said:
Lucane said:
uguito-93 said:

I think it's Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, is the big knight guy on the left Siegfried from Soul Calibur or someone else?
Well it doesn't really work out perfectly well for some of the Others
Kratos kills himself and never gets his family back in the end Altiar finds out his whole belief in the Guild of Assassian's was a lie and had to rebuild the order & Raziel (due to time travel nightmare fun) Becomes the "Blade" Soul Reaver and becomes the reason for his clan's downfall
So getting vengeance and then not having a real happy ending might not be so far fetched.

silverdragon9

Aug 25, 2009
Lucane said:
silverdragon9 said:
Lucane said:
uguito-93 said:

Well it doesn't really work out perfectly well for some of the Others
Kratos kills himself and never gets his family back in the end Altiar finds out his whole belief in the Guild of Assassian's was a lie and had to rebuild the order & Raziel (due to time travel nightmare fun) Becomes the "Blade" Soul Reaver and becomes the reason for his clan's downfall
So getting vengeance and then not having a real happy ending might not be so far fetched.
touche

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
TrilbyWill said:
Karathos said:
You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.
I will support this Law.
I too, will support this law.
How many is that now? 3? Or 4?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Eleuthera said:
Karathos said:
You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.
But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...
She said she wasn't crazy on a previous page and then proceeded to have visions of video game characters. Not crazy at all.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related]
I will never look at your username... or anything spider/bovine related the same way again...

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
theemporer said:
Eleuthera said:
Karathos said:

Once, twice, sold.
But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...
She said she wasn't crazy on a previous page and then proceeded to have visions of video game characters. Not crazy at all.
I didn't say it never happens, just not always which it being a law would imply...

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Hopefully people won't take this one a little too seriously this time :D
It's the internet. Of course they will.

This is why I drink.

(Well, one of the reasons)

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=related][/sub][/sub]
Oh god...I ended up on that part of Youtube again...There is a special place in hell for people like you!

laserwulf

Dec 30, 2007
leaderproxima said:
Yeah its me being a perv and all but does she have magic colour changing underwear? if so, where did you she get them? Must buy now XD
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I thought it was supposed to represent her mental state. Just about everything in the panels appears normal, but something's just not quite right.

Mar 14, 2012
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Seeing Raziel in this comic just reminded me how much I want a new fucking Soul Reaver game.
Abso-bloody-lutely...its been far too long since we saw Raziel mess things up in his own way. to be honest, a new legacy of kane would be well overdue.