Could you kill a person?

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
nope. absolutely not gonna happen with my present state of mind, no matter the circumstances. i would do what i could to subdue someone if the need arose, but i'd rather be killed than kill someone else.

Aug 1, 2010
Could I? I like to think so. I would say absolutely, but since I have never been in a situation where I would need or want to, I can't really say.

As for the guilt, I would have no problems. As far as I am concerned, there is no god, no devil and no afterlife, so no worries there.
I also have never really felt guilty about anything. Guilt is a pointless emotion.

Moronical

Apr 3, 2010
If the person is a pathetic excuse for a complete waste of space and is a scum and stain to society, then most likely yes. Sure, I would probably get arrested, branded a 'vigilante' , and I have to live with the thought of taking a life, but at least there's one less problem in the world. Problem is I don't have the means to kill them without endangering myself and attracting attention.

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
Well short "yes" killing is simple, push a button and poof dead people living with the guilt well it depends on who I killed and for what reason.
I would not be able though to kill in cold blood i.e. an unarmed no reason what so ever to person, but if say the persons armed and about to kill me then, well would not hesitate.
But after (guilt and that) I do not know and since the only way to tell is to kill, well prefer not to know or find out...

(edit) well also (real) accidents happens and IS your fault, so you could kill (not meaning it but still) maybe not live with it but kill all the same...

PS "The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic" Joseph Stalin :-/

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
I do believe i could.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518NWr63qEE&feature=related[/link]

"I'm a father too. And i have no choice."

Thomas Mendoza

Oct 6, 2010
no i don't think i could unless the situation required a threat that would take my life if action is not take in time to stop them from kill me so i had to kill them. other than that i really would not want to kill any one.

Jaffinnegan

Mar 30, 2011
In a War, I would. If Someone is trying to Kill me, My Family or Friends I would. If I knew they where a Pedophile, Rapist or a Murderer, I would. If it was to stop suffering I would.

Anyone that says they wouldn't kill for the same reasons in follish in my eyes!

kinapuffar

Nov 26, 2010
Yes.

When I was a child I couldn't imagine it. Then I grew up.
A life isn't really worth anything. If killing one person saves a few others, or saves me or someone I actually give a shit about, then it sucks to be that other guy.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
However dark this sounds, I hope so. I'm planning on joining the army (and that's the Canadian army; we may not have much but the stuff we have is awesome).

megaraccoon

Dec 7, 2010
i kill animals for sport (hunting) thats predators like bears included im not one of these morons who think its hard to kill a rabbit so yea i could totally kill humans in fact i would love too IF i got paid for it.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Easily, sure I'd probably have a complete break down afterwards (or at least I hope so), but I can think of several situations where I could bring myself to to kill someone.

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
Yes I could and would kill in under certain circumstances the easiest being self defense I don't think I'd feel guilty about it either if the person I had killed was attempting to kill me or those I care about they forced the situation the ounus is on them.

Westerschwelle

Mar 9, 2011
I could.
But I don't know if I would be feeling guilt or anything like that afterwards because I never did it. I think I wouldn't but what do I know.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
If someone tried to bring harm to my children, then yes. I wouldnt hesitate to take them off of this world. The only thing I would feel would be relief for the safety of my children, and not an ounce of regret for the person fool enough to try something like that.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Anyone who's convinced he or she could never kill someone else has been very lucky to live the kind of life that leaves one unable to imagine the circumstances under which you wouldn't even know you'd done it until the adrenaline wore off and your vision cleared, by which time the slimy b_____d's tongue would be looking like a black pudding or the spade's haft would have split or your hands would have gone numb from being held under the surface of an icy river so long.

{Ex-military}Eh, it gets easier after the first hundred thousand.{/Ex-military}