Cracked Aquarium Launches Sharks at Shoppers

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I just read through the whole shark chat...
I think I should start to get worried about the mental health of people on this site....
knight steel said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
knight steel said:
Infernai said:
Amethyst Wind said:
tf2godz said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Chairman Miaow said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Akisa said:
Riobux said:
Riobux said:
Riobux said:
shark2
shark3
shark4
shark5
shark6
shark7
sjark8
shark9
shark10
shark11
shark12
shark13
Shark42
See what I mean?

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
D Moness said:
well the dutchwebsite refrred to this dutch commercial made in 1999 (for the dutch yellow pages) very relevent >.<

When in doubt blame the cleaners >.>
Bloody shame it's lost on so many, as that's perfectly relevant xD

Marshall Honorof said:
Now, let us share a moment of silence for these three perfect killing machines.
That "perfect" is a bit of overstatement if lack of water proves to be their downfall.

erttheking said:
Why is it I get the feeling PETA is only going to care about the Sharks?
They're the only ones to die. In this case one might say they're justified.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Xan Krieger said:
I do feel bad for the sharks, especially since the people just stood there and took pictures instead of picking them up and rushing them to the nearest fishtank.
Personally, I wouldn't feel safe going near a shark, regardless if it's suffocating or not.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Guffe said:
I just read through the whole shark chat...
I think I should start to get worried about the mental health of people on this site....
knight steel said:
knight steel said:
Infernai said:
Amethyst Wind said:
tf2godz said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Chairman Miaow said:
Amethyst Wind said:
Akisa said:
Riobux said:
Riobux said:
Riobux said:
shark2
shark3
shark4
shark5
shark6
shark7
sjark8
shark9
shark10
shark11
shark12
shark13
Shark42
See what I mean?
I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy at all.....your the crazy one you with your red shirt avatar you
Shark 731: Dude he might have a point....
Shark 999: Yeah this is going to far man.
Shut up your just in my mind be quiet or I'll Drown you Drown you allllll HehehehehEHHehE O_O

personion

Dec 6, 2010
I first read "fifteen sharks injured; 3 humans dead", and I thought that the whole ordeal was pretty funny and stupid. Then I found out that people only got injured, and those poor sharks died. This turned something that was funny and stupid into an outright tragedy. Whoever thought of putting those animals in such a precarious position should go to jail for crimes against huge manatees.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
anthony87 said:
Anyone else read the title and think that Cracked.com opened an aquarium dedicated to launching sharks at people?
I would totally support this idea.
I secind this opinion. Somebody needs to start a kickstarter just to raise money for an aquairium that launches sharks at them.

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Looks like those shoppers...

*puts on glasses*

...jumped the shark.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Aariana

Apr 10, 2010
SkarKrow said:
OT: aww ): Those poor sharks. Why are they so horrid to sharks in China?...
Umm because it's China? they're horrible to people there, too. ><

I feel really bad for those sharks :( I don't like them, personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to see them suffer in such a way.

EDIT: Sorry, I semi-hate when people do this, but my Captcha for this post was plain sailing...go to hell, captcha

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Aariana said:
SkarKrow said:

I feel really bad for those sharks :( I don't like them, personally, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to see them suffer in such a way.

EDIT: Sorry, I semi-hate when people do this, but my Captcha for this post was plain sailing...go to hell, captcha
I know they're horrible to people in China too but I have a soft spot for sharks. I have absolutely no idea why, same with bears and mountain gorillas....

Aariana

Apr 10, 2010
SkarKrow said:
Aariana said:
SkarKrow said:

I know they're horrible to people in China too but I have a soft spot for sharks. I have absolutely no idea why, same with bears and mountain gorillas....
Well, I can certainly understand the affinity for bears. I mean, they're so soft and fluffy and squishy looking! They just need hugs!

pspman45

Sep 1, 2010
its odd
my first thought was "are the sharks okay?"
and they're not, which makes me sad
fuck the shoppers, these poor sharks have been kept in a tank, which is probably poked daily by obnoxious children.
kept in a shitty tank and now it broke and they died
poor sharks :/

popa_qwerty

Dec 21, 2010
Aariana said:
SkarKrow said:
Aariana said:
SkarKrow said:
*Snip*
Well, I can certainly understand the affinity for bears. I mean, they're so soft and fluffy and squishy looking! They just need hugs!
Until they try to rip out your intestines and bathe in them that is.

BTW your avatar keeps reminding me i never beat that dang nagging game.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I keep misinterpreting the title, in my head it's 'An Aquarium owned by Cracked has launched a new product; sharks at shoppers'. Now I want to know what the hell Sharks At Shoppers is.

Detroit

Dec 22, 2012
Damn it people I thought we went through this. Sharks first, people.. might come later. What, this has nothing to do with the fact that I was raised by sharks. Who were killed by humans. Nothing at all...